His Ex

Warning - toxic Timothée, unprotected sex, scratching, choking, saying wrong name during sex, making reader cry, insecure, gaslight gatekeep girl boss

"Hey Lilly, can you pass me my drink?" Timothée said with a smirk that made me know it wasn't accidental.

"Stoooop!" I whined. He was always bugging me in ways like this. I knew he was toxic, but I was too addicted to him to leave.

"Sorry, sorry, y/n," he said, and came over to sit next to me. He knew all about my insecurities and he did this anyway.

"Oh, Lily, you've got the nicest tits I've ever seen," he swooned.

"Stop, you know how insecure she makes me feel Timothée, you're being mean!" I snapped, as he messed with the buttons on my shirt.

"I'm sorry Mon Amor," he said, with a grin that said he wasn't. He kissed me romantically, it was slow and loving.

"Oh Lily," he moaned. That's when tears sprouted in my eyes. I pushed him away angrily.

"Oh come on baby, it's a joke," he chuckled.

"Not a nice one," I snarled.

"Come on, I'll make it up to you," he said suggestively. The addicted part of me couldn't resist his cock. He pushed me down harshly and began to make me moan as he kissed me. Our clothes were soon off, and his cock was inside me.

"That's right pretty girl," he said as I moaned his name. His hips were so fast as he fucked into me. I squeezed his ass, reassuring myself it was me he was inside.

"So tight Lily," he chuckled darkly. My eyes snapped open.

"Stop!" I demanded.

"But Lily you feel so good, see how you take my cock?"

"Timmy I hate this! And you know it, it's so cruel," I told him desperately.

"Oh stop you big baby," he laughed. "You know it's you I love, so sensitive."

This made me so mad that I had to do something drastic. I flipped us, and began to ride his cock faster than he'd been plunging into me. I grabbed his throat, not squeezing quite yet, but digging my nails in.

"F-Fuck, ouch," he whined.

"Who are you inside?"

"You!"

"No, my name Timothée," I snapped.

"Y/n," he panted.

"Who are you dating? Who are you in love with?" I demanded.

"Y/n, oh baby you," he moaned as I put pressure on his neck. I was still bouncing on him expertly.

"That's right, so when you cum, because I always make you cum, whose name will you be saying?" I asked.

"Y/n!" He screamed as pump after pump of cum shot into me. He reached down to attend to my clit. I moaned.

"Daniel," I whimpered as I came back down.

"What the fuck!" Timothée was murderous. "That's wasn't funny!"

"Not so nice getting a taste of your own medicine is it?" I snapped. He flipped us so he could fuck me senseless for round two.