Cinema

Warnings - sexy song, song fic, unprotected sex, singing during sex, needy, biting

"I'm about to do a cover for my last song," I panted into the mic.

"So, you don't know him, but my boyfriend is here tonight. I think of him every time I hear this song. So I wanted to dedicate this to him," I said as the band started and some people screamed because they recognized the tune.

"This is cinema by Harry Styles," I smiled.

On the line about getting wet I let my hand go down over my heat. I wished I could see him but he was in a special box. I knew he'd be knee jiggling with need. My singing voice always made him that way, but a sexual song, sung to him? He'd be helpless. I loved that he was an actor and I could relate this to him.

I left the stage to cheers. I ran back to my dressing room, wanting to get fixed up and ready to see him as soon as possible.

"You're dangerous," I heard a growl, and he appeared behind me like a dark angel.

"I'm all sweaty," I said when he attacked me.

"I couldn't give less of a fuck, you've got me so whipped," he growled. He licked up my throat and then bit down.

"Are you a vampire?" I chuckled.

"I'm whatever you want me to be," he breathed. He pulled down his pants, too needy to even undress. He pulled up my skirt and entered me.

"You have me hypnotized Mon amour, you're like a siren," he swore.

"Accept I don't want you to die, I want you to cum," I smirked.

"Kiss me with that perfect mouth," he begged, and I did. He was kissing me heatedly as his hips took over and fucked me so well I was mewling into his hot mouth.

"Sing to me," he begged.

"I just think you're cool, I dig your cinema," I winked, hands crawling up under his shirt.

"Do you think I'm cool too?" I sang.

"More than cool, mesmerizing," he said with wide eyes.

"Take off my top," I said as I pulled his off. He managed to multitask and keep his hips moving as he pulled everything from my torso.

"Your nipples are magic," he moaned and suckled them into his mouth. I sang to him sweetly as I petted his hair.

When I hit the word intimate, he whimpered and he began to let lose inside me. As he came he toyed with my clit, still sucking my tits. I came apart, my notes turning high pitched and breath.

"You make me pop alright," he grinned goofily when we came down.

"And I do like your cinema," I winked back.