Darling

Info - nervous, love making scene, dry humping, cumming in pants, confession, pining, unprotected sex, Timothée's POV, masturbation

"Timmy I am so scared," she said with a shudder.

"Why?" I chuckled, trying to pretend I wasn't as well. We were costars in a romance movie, and like the movies, I'd fallen hard. All I'd heard was Kid Cudi's Angel okay in my ears when we'd been introduced for the chemistry read.

"I've never done a sex scene before," she said shakily.

"Hey, you'll be with me, I'll guide you, I swear," I said, taking her hands. How badly I wanted to kiss them. This would be harder on me than her, not getting hard would be next to impossible.

"What if I mess it up, it is one of the most important scenes. The characters, they're not just having sex, they're making love. I just am so worried," she said and suddenly she was crushing me in a hug.

"Hey, hey, sweet heart," I said, and I realized my mistake, but thankfully, she didn't react poorly. "I'll be there every step of the way."

"Promise me, promise this won't ruin our friendship," she begged. I gulped. I'd be lying to her. Our friendship was never one at all. I'd always wanted her.

"It won't," I promised.

Later, we were setting up, and she came out. She was not fully bare of course. She had something covering her vagina, and pasties over her nipples, such a pity.

"Hey Timmy," she said shyly. I loved that her eyes took in my form as well. Shit, I was hard. Her eyes were so pretty. I desperately wanted to rearrange my coverage so she wouldn't be able to tell. Of course, moving my hand to my crotch would be a dead give away.

"Let's set up," the director called. I shuddered. Soon we were in position, her grip on my bicep was crushing.

"I'm here, I'm here," I whispered and she nodded. Action was called and I began rolling my hips. She moaned and the sound sent shocks through my system.

"Warner, I love you," she said and clung to my back. I felt like I was in a dream.

"Poppy," I said low in my throat. This was it, I knew what she was supposed to do next. Kissing her felt like heaven. I couldn't help but deepen what was supposed to be short and sweet. She made a squeak of surprise when I did this. She went along with it. She murmured my name into my mouth and I sucked a breath in.

"I'm here," I muttered.

"Warner," she moaned, and her breasts rubbed against me in a wonderful way. I was so worked up as we faked this love making that I so wanted to be real.

I began to suck on her neck, the cameras fading away. I gave into the pleasure of humping her. I wish I could know her thoughts as I sped up.

"Darling," I sighed and sucked on her bottom lip. I was going so off script, but I couldn't help it. She arched upwards into me, again, not scripted.

"Timothée, oh fuck," she said and I was shocked. I wondered if she said it because she was nervous, or turned on, because she sounded turned on.

"Yeah baby, so good for me," I moaned, because I couldn't help myself. She was meeting my artificial thrusting. She was arching so that her breasts pressed into me. I was so close. I was going to orgasm and ruin everything but I didn't want to stop.

A crash resounded through the room. We jumped apart, then she jumped back into my arms in fear. A huge light had fallen from the rafters.

"Aw shit. Guys, you were doing amazing but we've got to get this cleaned up. We're going to regroup in an hour or so. Take a break," the director said.