Best Friend's Costar

Info - insta love, unprotected sex, not proof read, oral (male receiving)

"Essie!" I said in excitement as I hugged her.

"You're here!" She said happily.

"So this is a movie set huh?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, I'm a real freaking actress!" She said, clapping her hands.

"How have your costars been?" I asked as we walked. I was listening at first but then I saw him. He was tall, thin, with red cheeks from the Italian sun and short curls. He wore a Star of David around his neck.

"Who is that?" I cut her off.

"Oh, that's Timothée, he's the main character, Elio," she smiled.

"Are you interested?" I asked immediately.

"No, he's too young for my taste, but I can tell you are," she chuckled.

"Boy am I ever. He's fucking gorgeous, he's literally just my type too," I swore.

"Want me to introduce you?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said immediately.

"Okay," she beamed.

"Hey Timothée!" She shouted.

"Do I look okay?" I asked worriedly.

"You look fine," she chuckled.

"Hey what's up?" Timothée jogged up to us. He was even more gorgeous up close. When our eyes met it was like a scene in a movie. I swore music started playing, and our hearts thumped out of our chest.

"I'm y/n," I said in a near daze, holding out my hand.

"T-Timothée," he said.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom for a moment, ya'll have fun," Esther chuckled.

"You're gorgeous," he sighed.

"So are you," I said, and took a step forward.

"Are you Jewish?" I asked, and picked up the Star of David around his neck. I watched his breath hitch.

"On my moms side," he nodded.

"Je vais parler en français pour t'impressionner, parce que tu es extrêmement jolie," he said and I nearly melted.

"You speak French," I said, completely and one hundred percent charmed.

"My dad is French, I summered there as I was growing up," he said. Neither of us had seemed to notice that every second we moved closer and closer, as if we were being drawn into the other's orbit. I was so close to him now our noses nearly touched.

"You know Timothée," I said, putting one hand on his waist and he shuddered. "I've never been on a movie set. I've never even seen the inside of a dressing room," I hoped the hint worked.

"I'll show you mine!" He said immediately. He was dragging me, hand in mine, to his dressing room. He shut the door behind us and I didn't miss the click of the lock.

"It's nice- oh," when I'd turned he'd been right there.

"I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you in my entire life," he said. "You make me weak anytime you touch me."

"I feel the same way," I nodded.

"Can I?"

"Whatever the question is, the answer is yes," I nodded. Then he was kissing me. He was an amazing kisser. My hands were in his hair and then caressing his face. Our hot breath and desire grew heavy.

"You have bewitched me," he whispered into my ear, making me whine. I was eagerly capturing his lips again. We were all over one another. I tore off my shirt for him.

"I can't, fuck, you're so beautiful I nearly can't breathe," he cried.

"Take off my bra, fuck me right here, I've never wanted someone the way I want you. It's insatiable," I said, pressing my body against his.

"But I'm not muscular or super manly, or-" I cut him off with a wild kiss.

"You're better than all that, Timothée please, the way I need you is insane," I begged. He gave me a careful look and began wrestling out of his clothing. I couldn't help but splaying my fingers over his form as he went.

"Take off your pants," he heaved.

"Sorry, I was distracted by how handsome you are," I said. His blush grew even greater at my words. I pulled down his boxers and his erection sprang free. It slapped his stomach leaving some drops of precum in its wake. I was shaking with need. I got on my knees immediately.

"Oh fuck," he moaned in surprise as I sucked him like the best popsicle I'd ever tasted.

"You, fuck, you really do like me. I've never gotten head like this," he whined. He was panting so hard I nearly stopped to check on him.

"S-stop, oh stop, I'm gonna cum if you don't," he warned and I popped off.

"Please," I begged. He nodded and I stood up, shedding the last of my garments. He plunged into me and we clung to one another and moaned.

"Dear God, I can hardly breathe, you feel so good. I don't want to get rid of you. I need you to stay around me forever," he said as he began to thrust.

"I'll sell everything I own," I swore.

"Yeah?" He asked desperately as he rocked.

"Leave my family and friends," I promised.

"Oh, go on," he moaned.

"Follow you wherever you go. I'll live off riding you day in and day out. I'll love you to the end of the earth and back," I said.

"That's all I want, to stay inside you and love for you eternity," he said wildly.

"I'm so horny, but I don't want it to end. I don't want to come and finish this."

"I feel the same way," he said, pressing his forehead to mine.

"I'm so close though," I whined, nearly writhing from his cock.

"Me too, should I pull out or-"

"No!" I said urgently. My intensity made him moan and release inside me. The way he said my name threw me over the edge as we gasped and rolled together.

"Never leave me again," he begged.

"Never!" I promised,