Bad Mommy

Info - kinks being common knowledge, teasing, mommy kink, worry about sex life, mention of choking, petite short reader, reader with big boobs, reader with high pitched voice, dirty talk

"Hey, it's my party, I'm picking the games, I'm in charge," I said jokingly.

"Don't I know it mommy," Timothée groaned. I bit my lip and kissed his cheek. Zendaya, Tom, and Stephane, and Florence were over for a board game party I'd organized. We were all pretty close and they all knew Timothée had a mommy kink and was whipped for me. He wasn't very good at hiding it.

"You know I could see Flo as a mommy dom," Z said slowly. "She's got a deep voice and a kind of intimidating presence."

"Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. How does y/n dom you Timothée, she's like half your size and has a voice like a pixie," Stephane laughed.

"I don't know, she's just good at it," he said with red cheeks.

"I don't sound like a fairy!" I snapped.

"Yes you do," Zendaya and Flo said at the same time.

"Tom?" I asked pleadingly. Tom looked like he hated being put in the middle of this.

"I'm sorry," he burst out. "You do kinda sound like a pixie, it's not a bad thing!"

"Oh come on," I threw up my hands.

"Put your hand on his throat," Zendaya goaded. I frowned but I did as she said. I felt Timmy get semi hard under me.

"See, your hand is so tiny," she giggled.

"I'm a good dom, I am a good mommy for him," I said with almost a whine in my voice.

"This is such a weird conversation," mumbled Tom.

"She really is," Timothée said desperately.

"At least your tits are big, that works in your favor," Florence teased. Timothée let out a small whine and he was now fully hard.

"I'll beat you in this game and then you'll see," I growled, tapping into my dominant side.

"Ohhhhhh," everyone but Tom hooted.

I did win the game, but they continued to tease me about my ability to dom Timothée. I was genuinely upset, even though I felt stupid for it. Taking care of my partner was SO important to me, them implying I wasn't a good mommy for him meant I wasn't taking care of my favorite person correctly. It made me sad. Our sex was a big part of our love and trust system.

When they all left, I slid down the wall and began to cry.

"Y/n, that was a great party, I was so proud you won-"

He stopped and was racing over to me. I was sobbing into his shoulder in seconds.

"I'm so scared, I don't see you cry a lot, can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked with quiet intensity.

"Am I a bad mommy?" I asked him worriedly.

"What?"

"Am I bad at the kink? I try to take care of you. Are you secretly laughing at me behind my back because I'm small and my voice is high pitched?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh, no, no no! Did they really get to you that bad? You're the best mommy," he promised.

"Really?"

"It's almost hotter how feminine you are but how intense you can get. It's really sexy that you're small and petite yet you can order me around and make me weak. You keep me so content, not every girl would be up for as much sex as we have. You mix soft and hard dom perfectly. I am so, so happy with our sex life, I've never had such a healthy sex life."

"You promise?" I asked.

"I promise, you're so good to my cock mommy," he purred.

"You bad boy, were you needy for the whole party?" I asked.

"Uh huh, I couldn't stop thinking about mommy's tender pussy, and her hand around my throat, and her nipples in my mouth."

"Mmmm, that does sound nice," I said and kissed his collar bone. He whimpered.

"You're also a good baby," I told him, kissing his nose.

"Thank you mommy."