His Ass

Info - two sides, ass slapping, ass biting, ass pinching, dom and sub, demanding to be pegged, needy, begging to be dommed, choking, face fucking, multi cum, masturbating for partner, size kink, leash for sex, finger sucking, throwing reader, pulling hair, dirty talk in French, degrading, calling partner whore and slut, reader loving Timothée's ass, anal fingering, covering people in cum, PDA, slapping face, slapping cock, demanding partner pull on balls, begging, Timothée calling the reader miss, oral (female receiving)

The premiere was so public, and it got me going. Timothée knew what he'd done, his end goal was clear. However, I could tell he was pushing my limits because he thought I wouldn't break. It was almost funny he thought I had so much self control. He should've known what would push my buttons. He should've known I loved a challenge.

The picture was about to be taken, I slapped his ass. The photographers cheered. I smirked at him as he glared at me. He liked it. As we stood together for the cameras, my hand moved down his fitted pants and squeezed his ass hard.

"You little minx," he said through gritted teeth. I just smirked.

"You've got such a nice ass, sometimes it's so flat and nice to rub, other times it's plump and juicy. I'd love a bite," I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Stoop!" He whined. I knew I was in for it. I didn't care I loved this so much. As we walked, I pinched his ass.

"Y/n," he said, eyes glittering with dangerous promises.

"It's so pretty," I said and he softened almost immediately.

I didn't stop bothering him during the premiere. It got to the point that he was trying to hide his ass from me. It didn't work. I'd even crawled on the floor and bit it once, he just looked so good.

When we got home, I was so excited for our play sessions.

A/N - hey this is broken up into dom Timmy and sub Timmy read whichever one you want or both.

Dom

"You are a slut, an ass slut no less," he snapped and whipped his hand across my ass.

"You're also a brat," he said, grabbing my jaw harshly. "Open."

I shook my head.

"How did I know you'd be like this, fuck y/n, you're going to make me tame you after all the shit you've done today?"

"Yes sweetie," I said and kissed his lips.

"That's it you little slut," he snapped. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He landed smacks to my ass as he carried me.

"Alright, you like my ass so much, fucking peg me," he challenged.

"What!" I said in absolute horror.

"All over my ass, so peg me."

"I c-can't Timmy, you're my dom, I don't want to be in charge. No, no, need you to take care of me," I said.

"Beg," he smirked, wanting all my bratty ways stripped.

"Please Timmy, I love you so much. I just need your cock. Baby, please, tame me, ram me full of cock, be mean to me to teach me a lesson."

"On your knees naughty," he smiled an evil smile.

I got on my knees. I was so willing to do whatever he wanted, he looked so good.

"Baby please, I'll do whatever you want. I just need to be fucked so good."

"Okay, okay, calm down needy girl," he said when he noticed I was hyperventilating.