Getting Back to It

Info - male lingerie, long time without sex, married couple, established relationship, 69, oral (both receiving, unprotected smut, reverse cowgirl, cumming all over bodies, no refractory period, ass slapping, hair pulling

I exhaustedly threw my keys onto the counter and scrubbed at my eyes, sure it ruined some of the eyeliner I'd applied that morning. I knew Timothée would be asleep, he always was when I worked late. I wished I had the guts to wake him up, I missed him dreadfully.

"Hey sexy," I heard a purr when I entered our bedroom. I looked up in surprise to see Timothée. I gulped when I saw what he wore, because it was practically nothing at all. The tight black bottoms were lacy, and I could see the skin of his massive, and currently extremely hard, pink cock. I licked my lips when I noticed the precum glistening in the lace, trapped for my pleasure to observe. He wore a sparkling harness as well. I gulped.

"I don't know about you, but I've noticed a distinct lack of sex lately Mon amour," he said, approaching me. I could hardly breathe.

"I'd really like if that changed," he smirked.

"Me too," I said, touching his torso in awe.

"Fuck, just thinking of the way you touch me got me hard before you even got here," he said desperately.

"I love this," I breathed, and plucked a strap of the harness so it slapped against his skin. That seemed to be the last straw for him. He grabbed my face, kissing me intensely.

"I missed you," I moaned into the kiss. I was kicking off my heels, as he pulled apart the buttons on my top. I slipped out of my skirt as his hands tangled in my hair. Soon I was only in my panties and bra, and I thanked God I'd wore sexy ones today.

"I've got the sexiest wife on the whole planet," he groaned. "Look at you, fuck, what position do you want first?"

"Sixty nine!" I said instantly. "I miss your cock and your mouth, and I can have both at once this way."

"Delicious idea," he winked.

"But Timmy, I haven't gotten the chance to shave in a little bit because I've been so busy."

"Don't worry about that," he chuckled.

"Okay, too or bottom?"

"Bottom," he requested. He laid down on the bed and I got situated. I heard his breath hitch as he pulled down my panties.

"I missed this," he said and dove in. I squeezed his length and worked it in his lingerie for a moment, loving how the precum oozed trough the lace.

Finally, I took them off him and took his length into my mouth. I moaned around his sizable member. I loved how full he stuffed me. I bobbed my head as best I could. I squeezed his balls, and saliva ran down his cock. All the while, I was rolling my hips in pleasure, his mouth feasting on me.

I took him out to lick at his slit as I pumped him. He was sucking my clit into his mouth. I was so backed up I knew I was close. I hadn't even had time for masturbation.

"Timmy I'm so close," I informed him, before sliding his cock back into my mouth. With one more suckled to my bundle of nerves I fell into an intense orgasm that had me convulsing, which only shoved my husband's cock further down my throat. He began to twitch and I eager slurped up his essence as it came out.

"Fuck I missed your cum," I whined. I watched the words stop his softening process and make him ram rod straight again. I climbed up and sunk down on his length.

"Oh yeah, fucking stretching me out baby," I whimpered as I rode him backwards.

"Shit you feel good. You tasted like a damn dream. How did I get so lucky, my sexy ass wife," he moaned and slapped one of my jiggling ass cheeks.

"Hell yeah baby!" I huffed. Then he was pulling my hair, like he knew I liked, until I laid back on his chest completely and he still rutted into me with desperation. He kissed all over my neck, sucking occasionally. I led his hand to my heat. He used the heel of his palm to massage me as I moaned his name.

"So good f'me, so wet and tight," he said, slamming inside me.

"Oh I need to come again, need to squeeze this perfect cock," I whined. He bit my neck gently and I gasped, letting my second orgasm wash over me. As my walls clamped down, I heard him hiss. He came so hard his cock slipped out of me and covered us in cum.

"Clean up later, we've still got more to do," he heaved.

"Yes, yes please!"