Tied Up

Warnings - bondage, unprotected sex, teasing, power imbalance, talking about dom and sub dynamics, sucking fingers, ass slapping

I was so proud of Timothée. Not only had he been amazing to work with, he was wowing the masses with his outfit.

I knew it was inappropriate, because I was his director, but we'd been flirting a lot. I was young, and new to the game, but he had no shortage of compliments for me.

"You sure started a tizzy," I smirked, and flicked his red scarf.

"Yeah, well, I wanted to make an impression, I think I did that. Don't you?"

"Oh you definitely made an impression," I cooed. He looked so needy. His eyes were dark, and his stance was intimidating. I wanted him to destroy my pussy.

"A bit feminine, don't you think?" I joked.

"I'm happy with myself," he said easily.

"Yeah, but I want to know the underlying... meaning," I smiled.

"What do you mean?" He asked darkly.

"Do you like being feminine, being tied up? Being dominated? Or are you different? Do you think you'd be able to handle a wild night with someone and take control?" I asked, getting lost in my mental story.

"Hmm, sounds like you want to know," he said.

"Well, I like to know my employees," I said, pulling on his scarf. I tried to sashay away, but he grabbed me.

"You've teased me long enough," he growled, and found a room that for some reason, had a bed.

"The premier," I said anxiously.

"You think I'd rather see myself on screen rather than bury myself in that pussy?" He snapped. "Guess again."

"Oh, wow, take me Timothée," I begged.

"Just don't ruffle the outfit, I have to look pristine," he said.

"Where did this attitude come from?" I chuckled.

"I take fashion seriously. The fans like it," he responded.

"Okay, no ruffling," I said seductively. I intended to not keep that promise. He was kissing me with a bruising passion.

"Come on," he said, pulling me to the bed.

We made out happily for a while. He was pulling up my dress while I was messing with his top.

"I said don't," he growled.

"I'm your superior, I don't need to listen," I smiled.

"Oh really," he smirked. He took off whatever thing he was wearing. He tied my wrists up, and tied them to the bed headboard.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you don't remember your name," he whispered in my ear. I shivered, as I pulled against my bonds.

He pulled down my panties and entered me instantly. He was ruthless, fucking me so hard I felt like I could've fell through the bed.

"You think I can't dom you? Too feminine to tie you up. Surprise babe, I can do both," he teased, giving me his fingers to suck. I sucked needily, as he pumped into me.

"Timothée, this is so inappropriate," I whined.

"You're the one who teased me all year. Flirting, short skirts, all those touches and compliments. If you didn't want me, tell me now."

"I wanted you," I said.

"Good to know, I wanted you too," he said as he fucked me. He slapped my ass and I loved it.

"Timothée, don't be nice," I begged.

"Maybe later," he hummed, promising we would do this again. "Right now in need to cum inside you."

"Yes!" I begged.

"I'm gonna cum, is that okay?"

"Yes, cum in me. Your cum is so coveted, I'd be honored to have it!"

He sprayed into me. He was so sexy I could barely take it. I came too as he spurted into me.

"I'll untie you now," he said.

"Thank you," I said honestly.