New

Info - sub Timmy, insecure Timmy, new relationship, first time having sex with current partner, nipple play, asking to be pegged, dry humping, spitting in mouth, cumming in boxers, cumming on body, bondage, nipple clamps, fantasies, ordering someone around, unprotected sex, Timothée's pov, mentions breeding, crying in desperation

It was new and exciting and I was absolutely terrified. This was the date I knew we would finally have sex. It was neither of our first times in general, but it would be with each other. She'd been very open about it, telling me she was a sexual person and that she was very attracted to me. It'd made my heart beat a little slower, but there was still the main issue. I was a total, complete, eternal sub. I couldn't even picture dominating her. I supposed we could be equally in charge, but even that seemed like a stretch when all I wanted was her on top of my, choking me hard as she rode me into over stimulation. I didn't know how to tell her.

"Dinner was delicious," she smiled at me, and put her hand on my leg. I was so needy for her to dominate me I nearly whined at the contact.

"It's the only thing I know how to make," I chuckled.

"Would you want to start getting heated? Or do you want to wait?"

Maybe I could tell her, she was so good at this communication thing. Perhaps she wouldn't mind.

"Y-yes, let's start," I agreed.

She beamed and sauntered over to me. She straddled me, and began to kiss me. I melted into her form. She was unbelievably sexy. She kissed down my jaw, and her hands went up my shirt.

"Y/n," I breathed. She hummed into my jaw as she kissed me. Her fingers drifted over my nipples and I let out a moan.

"Oh you like that?" she chuckled. She didn't know just how much I liked it. She began to play with them and I grew so hard in my pants it was nearly unbearable.

"Mmmm, you're already hard," she muttered.

"So hard," I gasped as she pinched one of my nipples. I was going to cum if she did much more.

"Where should we go? The bedroom? Couch? Stay here?"

I hated being given choices. I wanted her to tell me exactly what to do.

"You can lay me down," she said in my ear and I scrunched my nose in distaste, but she didn't see.

"You can put that massive dick to good use, plunge it inside me. You've made me weak Chalamet."

Weak, I didn't want weak, I wanted strong. I was the one who was supposed to be weak and needy and taken care of.

"I don't want to do that!" I finally said, loud enough that she jolted back.

"I'm sorry, we discussed having sex tonight but if you aren't ready it's okay."

"No it isn't that," I said awkwardly.

"Then what baby?" She asked.

"Again," I moaned, eyes fluttering shut. "Call me that again."

"Baby boy," she cooed in my ear and I gasped, involuntarily rutting upward at her words.

"More of that, more, more," I begged.

"Timothée, are you a sub?" She asked plainly. My eyes shot open. She didn't look mad or grossed out, just curious.

"I-I Um, maybe, okay yes. It's the only way I really enjoy sex. I guess we don't have to do it that way, but I can't be in charge I really can't." I was getting flustered as I spoke.