Needy Girl

Warnings - needy Fem, teasing, fingering in public, begging for sex, unprotected sex, mentions of sex and oral, timothee pov, crying with need

"Mmmm, Timmy, eat me out," she begged. My insides went molten. I loved how needy she always was, but I also loved teasing her. I'd never get sick of her desiring me all the time. She would guide her hand to her wetness no matter where we were, she would push her breasts out on purpose, she would grind against me or tease me. It was the type of relationship I'd always dreamed of, her wanting me all the time and everywhere.

"Or I can suck your cock," she said, drawing spirals on my chest.

"I don't know, we've done a lot today baby."

"I want your cock," she pouted. "Or your mouth."

"Nope, I'm good," I said getting up to stretch. "We have that double date anyway, and we need to go shopping for groceries."

I was having a seriously hard time resisting her. I loved how needy she always was, it was so incredibly sexy to see her beg and pout, but I wanted to see how much she could take.

"Timmy!" She snapped, and I saw her with an angry expression, arms crossed.

"No baby, I ate you out four times today. You gave me a blow job, and we had sex," I said gently. If only she knew just how much more I wanted to give her.

"I don't care," she pounded her fist on the bed.

I began to get ready, chuckling to myself in the walk-in closet, as I put on rings and a necklace to drive her crazy. I might even put on eyeliner if I was bold.

I heard a shuffling at my feet. She had crawled over from the bed, and was on her knees in front of me. I couldn't help the way my cock twitched at the sight. This would be harder than I thought.

"I would make you feel so good," she said, running her hands up my thighs. I took her hands in mine before she could make me give in.

"Mon Amor, you are very sexy, but we need to get going," I told her. She sat on the floor of the walk in closet, as I got ready. I knew she thought I'd give in. I was going to wear baby pink, she adored me in that color. I made eye contact with her as I put in my cartilage piercing. She nearly whimpered.

Finally, she started getting ready. She wore a simple green dress, which made her natural beauty pop. I was fluffing my hair, and she came and hugged me from behind, swaying back and forth lightly.

"I love you," she tried.

"Not gonna work," I smirked.

"I'll be in the car," she said, stomping off.

I went out with her. She looked over at me and whimpered noticing the jewelry I'd picked out.

"You want some road head?" She asked, hand running up my thigh.

"That's dangerous my dear," I said, taking the hand she had been using, and kissing it.

"You have such a nice cock, it fits in my mouth and pussy so well. Don't you want to put it in?" She asked.

"Later," I smirked. At the store I bent over a couple times, said hi to children, used my fingers for anything I could, and held as many things as one hand could handle. These were all little things I knew drove her insane. I had to resist her advances again before we reached the restaurant where we were meeting Saoirse and her boyfriend.

As we ate I laid my hand on her thigh and she stifled a groan. Everything I did made her vocal. She always told me she was addicted to my touch.

"So Saoirse, any projects you're working on?" I asked, and I slipped my finger into my girls panties. I nearly gasped at how wet she was. At this point her paintes were near useless.

I played with her clit as I listened to our friends. She was gripping the table as hard as she could. I curled a finger inside her and that was it.

"I feel like I'm going to puke," she nearly screamed, I knew she really meant come.

"Oh no, baby," I said in mock concern.

"Timmy please take me home now, I'm so sorry you two," she apologized.

"It's 100% okay," Saoirse said kindly. "It might be food poisoning.

I got my girl home in no time. The whole way home in the car she was squirming and staring at me. She knew she'd done a bad thing.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire," I cooed as I pressed her against the door.

"I'm sorry, but I'm so needy baby. Fuck, your hands, and picturing your cock, I could come right now," she whimpered.

"Oh no you don't," I said, as I pulled her panties to the side. I pulled one of her legs up and entered her.

"Oh Timothée," she moaned. I began to roll my hips forward.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, your cock," she was nearly screaming.

"Trying to wake the neighbors dirty girl?" He asked.

"You're so big, so fucking big!" She cried, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Is it good for you my needy girl? You didn't like being teased all day did you?" I asked.

"No, I couldn't take it," she panted. She was moaning as I took her nipples in my mouth. She was clawing up my back, I loved every second of it.

"I'm so close, oh baby, your cock," she whined. Soon her walls were clenching me and high pitched breathy moans were falling from her beautiful lips. I wasn't far behind, and with two more thrusts I poured into my needy girl.