Saved For Later

Warning - lingerie, taking dirty pictures, oral (male receiving)

"May I make a request?" Timothée asked in the middle of our heated makeout session, that was definitely leading to more.

"anything," I said, lost in the feeling of him.

"I want to video us, or take pictures, or something," he begged.

"Why's that baby," I teased. "Something to help you when you're away from me filming?" I asked palming him over his grey sweatpants. They'd been the start of this whole thing. He knew they were my favorite.

"Yes," he said breathily.

"You can do whatever you want to me Timmy," I said. "But let me get ready."

"What!" He said incredulously. "I don't wanna waaaaait."

"I want to give you good material," I explained. He pouted, and followed me like a puppy to my vanity.

"This works out great because I just bought new lingerie," I said.

"What, why aren't you wearing it?" He demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't just walk around in lingerie my love, we weren't doing anything today."

He leaned down to kiss my neck as I put foundation on. I sighed in contentment. I continued to put on a full face of makeup, letting Timothée choose the colors of everything.

"Curled or straightened?" I said holding up the two styling tools. He looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Curled," he said. I began to wind my hair around the wand. Finally, I was ready. I grabbed the lingerie from the closet and went to the bathroom so I could put on my outfit for him.

"You ready my love?" I called.

"Very," he called back. I stepped out of the master bathroom and into our shared room.

"Fuck," he gasped, eyes wide.

"How do you want me to pose?" I asked, spinning for him.

"I can't really think straight right now," he chuckled. "Improvise, I'm sure it'll be great."

I stuck my tongue out while grabbing my breasts. Next I turned around, peeking at him from over my shoulder. I got on the bed and stuck my ass in the air for him. I bit my lip and gave him the best bedroom eyes I had.

The whole time he was panting, snapping so many pictures I knew some of them would be blurry. I noticed the tent in his sweatpants, and had a marvelous idea.

"Come over here so you can film me sucking you off," I told him. He groaned deep in his throat.

"I fucking love you," he said gratefully. I beamed at him. I pulled his cock from his pants eagerly. I loved giving him blow jobs. He was always so desperate and gave me so much praise.

He was extremely hard, and I worked him up and down for a moment, winking at the camera. I wanted to make his video good, so I started with just the tip. Swirling my tongue around it. He began to moan immediately. I popped off and pressed a kiss to his slit.

"You'll be the death of me," he wined.

I took his head back in my mouth. I moved it in and out quickly, creating a rhythm. Timothée was above me, cursing in French. His hands had yet to curl in my hair.

I finally took him all the way down my throat, and he shouted out my name. I hoped his phone would pick up the wet noises of my mouth on him. It was hard to hear much of anything over his groans.

"So good," he praised me. "You look so pretty like this."

I pulled off to pump him several times.

"Fuck baby, there's lipstick on my cock, that's so hot," he panted.

I slipped him back in my mouth, and he thrusted forward, hands finally tangling in my hair. I loved when he pulled on my hair. I moaned as I bobbed my head up and down his length.

"I'm so close, you do that so good," he panted. I let him thrust into my mouth a few times, and then he was spilling down my throat. I didn't let any drip from my lips. I swallowed all of him. He caressed my cheek gently.

"Such a good girl for me," he said kindly. "Get up, we're still not done."