Bad Joke

Info - Timothée making a bad joke, reader proving point with sex, hand job, oral (male receiving), short refractory period, waking up male with sex, lots of nipple love, kinda dom Fem but not intense, whiny vocal Timmy, Cumming while washing dishes, sexy nightgown, tired Timmy, reverse cowgirl, riding, distracting, teasing

If it were up to us, Timothée and I would be all over one another all the time. However, with his job, that wasn't possible. So anytime he was off we had marathon sex. However, last time he'd made a lame joke about me being done only three loads in. I'd decided right then and there that next time he was off, I would be wild for him.

I knew he wanted to sleep in, but I didn't want him to. I sat up, only in panties and a sleep shirt. He wore a shirt and boxers because of the cold weather, in the summer he slept naked.

"Hey how about you wake up?" I asked him with a giggle.

"It's Sunday, how about I sleep in," he responded.

I rolled my eyes. I laid on top of him. I pushed up his shirt and kissed his nipples.

"Baby," he breathed. I moved off and pulled his boxers down. His morning wood was always a delicious sight. I began to stroke him as I sucked on his nipples.

"Ahhh, ahhh, haa," he gasped. I kept working him while getting my panties off. I had to stop for a moment to take off my shirt. I noticed his eyes slanted open a moment. I had him right where I wanted him. I began to kiss his chest again while pumping his cock.

"Hhhhaaaaa!" He whimpered. Perfect time to slide down onto his cock.

"A-Alright, alright I'm up already," he pouted. He pushed himself up on his elbows.

I began to bounce on his cock. His noises were gravelly with his morning voice but needy none the less. He was panting as he stretched me out.

"Fuck, mmmm," he fell back dramatically. I smirked.

"Seems like someone is finally awake," I chuckled. He threw an arm over his mouth to muffle his scream as I slowly gyrated my hips. We were both needy in the morning so I knew this wouldn't take long. Shakily his hand reached for my hip. I slammed down and that was all it took for him to be mewling and spouting into me. I brushed my clit a couple times and I was there with him, moaning and gasping. I leaned down and kissed him, before I pulled him out of bed.

We were both still in pajamas when we went down for breakfast. I loved days alone with him. He was preparing coffee.

"Do you mind left overs for breakfast Mon amour?" He yawned.

"That's fine with me," I nodded. He was pulling things out and putting them on the counter. He Stu k our plates in the microwave.

"Come on get it ready already," I giggled and hugged him from behind. I tickled his ribs with one hand and the other went down to feel him up. He was, as I'd hoped, hard and twitching.

I pulled his cock out and worked it. He was gasping for breath. His hands were braced on the counter, his head hung, as I held his hip bone possessively with one hand, and pumped his cock with the other.

"You're, gah fuck, mffff, handsy today," he whimpered.

"Just love you," I said, treasuring the wet sounds of his cock in my hand. I swiped his head for some precum and squeezed.

"Holy shit," he breathed. I squeezed his balls and pulled off of him. I turned him, and pulled off my shirt to I could press my breasts to his chest as I worked his cock.

"Ah, ah, mmmm, you're so good at this," he said as I kissed his collar bones.

"Feel how hard my nipples are?" I asked him, pressing them against him harder.