What's a Virgin

Info - innocent reader, breaking stereotypes, pain during sex, explaining societal norms, mention of rape, redefining terms, stopping sex, bleeding, crying from painful sex

"Can we have sex?" Timothée whispered in my ear.

"Of course," I said, wondering why he was asking. He could've just taken me, and I was surprised he hadn't before.

"Oh I've been waiting for this," he said giddily. I didn't quite understand the excitement. Sure we'd never done this before, but we'd done other stuff.

"Are you ready, you know like, wet?" He asked. The inside of my vagina was always wet so I didn't quite know what he meant, but I nodded. Perhaps he didn't know what he was doing?

He stripped me bare, and sighed happily as he looked at my body. He sucked on one of my nipples as my hands pulled on his curls. He loved my boobs, and I loved feeling him touch and lap at them. He gave me three long licks, before he moved to strip as well.

"Have I ever told you, I love your body," I asked, rubbing his sides adoringly.

"Yes, doesn't mean I don't love hearing it again," he chuckled.

"So thin and all for me," I said happily.

"I hope that's a positive sentence?"

"Yes, of course," I nodded. Soon he was pushing inside me. It felt new and different, not like taking him in my mouth did. He was stretching me in an odd way. It was just tingles at first, then a sharp pain. I tried to ignore it, but then he began to buck forward.

"Holy shit you're tight, damn you feel good," he praised. He liked it so who was I to stop him! But it hurt, if I could only have a little break.

"Merde!" He shouted in French and his speed picked up. I couldn't help the tears that began to flow down my face. I released a shuddering breath which made him look down.

"What's the matter?" He asked immediately.

"Sorry, it just hurts," I whimpered. He was pulling out and looked horrified that tissue and blood was on his cock.

"Y/n, are you a virgin?" He demanded.

"What's that?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"What do you mean what's that?" He said in utter confusion. "Have you never had sex?"

"We've had sex Timothée," I said with an eye roll.

"Um, I'd like you to tell me when because I sure as hell thought this was our first time," he said in astonishment.

"We had sex yesterday, remember I blew you?"

"That's not sex," he shook his head.

"Yeah it is, oral sex and we've had a bunch of it, not to mention hand jobs, and fingering," I listed.

"Yeah but you were still a virgin. You'd never had sex, those things aren't sex," he pushed.

"Then how do lesbians and gay people have sex Timothée?"

He didn't seem to have an answer.

"My mom told me about sex. She said it's any people who are attracted to one another, doing things under the clothes in private areas. That means rape isn't sex, and if you get a blow job from a guy it is. I don't know what a virgin is but it sounds made up."

"I think you just proved to me that it is," he shook his head disbelievingly.

"Virgin is a term used for someone with typically female parts, never having had their vagina penetrated by a penis. People would say I'm taking your virginity," he explained.

"But you didn't take anything from me. In fact you gave me something, your dick," I reasoned.

"Okay well, I can't explain it all now. But the first time you do that, it can be hard because you get stretched and it can hurt if you aren't aroused enough, or take your time."

"So that wasn't how it was supposed to feel?"

"Not at all, we can try another day, but right now I feel awful. Let me take care of you. Next time I'll give you oral before, and we'll use lube," he said.

"Okay Timothée, thanks," I smiled.