Goofball

Warnings - mentions of alcohol, PDA, tipsy sex, mentions of oral on male, oral (female receiving), unprotected sex

"Mmm, you're so pretty," Timothée hummed as he traced my lips. We were tipsy at a party his friends had thrown. When either Timothée or I got drunk, we showed a lot of PDA.

"You are too, you're the prettiest boy I know," I said dreamily.

"How many boys do you know?" He asked. I actually attempted to count on my fingers.

"More than six for sure," I said and he burst out laughing.

"You know what I want to taste right now?" He asked, a wide grin on his face.

"What? I asked.

"Guess," he demanded.

"More liquor?" I asked.

"No, your pussy," he said, and my breath hitched.

"Fuck me, Timothée," I cursed.

"That's what I'm trying to do," he chuckled.

"Take me somewhere," I requested.

"I don't want to risk driving," he mused.

"In the car?"

"I don't think that's roomy enough."

"There's a hotel across the road," I suggested.

"Drop $100 on a hotel room so I can eat out my girlfriend? Absolutely," he laughed, taking my hand.

"You are a rich actor," I retorted.

"I knew you only stayed around for my money," he said, as we exited. We ran across to the hotel, giggling as we asked for a room. I think the lady could tell we were a bit intoxicated.

He made out with me carelessly in the elevator, even as people got in. I didn't care. There would probably be some Instagram shots of it tomorrow.

Once in the room, Timothée pressed me against the door.

"Tim, I'm trying to get to the bed," I chuckled as he knelt down.

"No time, wanna eat," he said, and stuck his head under my dress. I giggled at the Timothée shaped lump in the fabric. He pulled down my panties, and blew on my pussy.

I shuddered. He gave me small licks, as if testing me. Then his tongue became more intentional. He tongue fucked my heat, thrusting in and out of me.

"Oh my word Timmy, don't stop," I begged him. He feasted on me, making out with my pussy. He switched to sucking on my clit, while circling it with his tongue.

"I'm gonna come," I panted, and fell into my orgasm.

"So good," I breathed. Timothée struggled to get out from under my dress. I was nearly crying laughing, until he pulled us both over. Finally, he got his head out of my dress.

"You're a goofball," I chuckled.

"Goofy because of looooove," he drew out the word.

"You're also cheesy," I laughed.

We were both feeling a bit more sober now as we disrobed. I pushed Timothée on the bed, so I could sink down on his cock. I began to move. I gyrated my hips. Timothée was panting, his groans deep and vibrating.

"You feel like the best thing," he moaned. I laughed at his lack of creativity.

"I love riding your cock, it fills me up so nicely," I breathed.

"For you, all for you," he murmured, as he reached forward to roll my nipples between his fingers.

"Really?" I chuckled breathily. "You grew your cock this size just for me?"

"Yeah," he said dreamily.

"You are such a goofball," I giggled.

"Your goofball," he said tenderly.

"Yeah, my goofball."

I continued to bounce on his cock. It hit places in me I didn't even know existed. Timothée lay below me making breathy moans, and delicious sounds of need.

He didn't warn me before he began spilling into me. His body spasming as he came. I road him through it, and hit my peak at the end, when he started coming down.

"Sorry I didn't warn you," he said, caressing my face after I'd ridden out my bliss.

"It's alright baby," I told him gently.

"Do you think you could get hard again soon?" I asked.

"Possibly, why?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'd like to suck my goofball boyfriend's cock, if you don't mind."

"Your goofball boyfriend definitely doesn't mind."