Sunday Mornings

Info - lazy morning, morning wood, dry humping, unprotected sex, cock warming, teasing and joking, making love, morning breath, mentions of blowjobs/dentures/old people sex, switching positions, singing to one another, wishing to be pregnant

"It's early Timmy," I said, but I smiled as I felt the slow kisses on my neck.

"Yeah," he said, hot breath ghosting over my neck and making me shiver. "But it's also the first day we have all to ourselves in what feels like a year."

"Mmmm," I said, grinding my ass back on his morning wood so he'd whimper.

"I kinda want to just stay in bed all day with you," I sighed.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," he said, hand flattening on my stomach to pull me closer. He just kissed my neck at first. I turned, my eyes still closed. I began to swivel my hips to create friction for him. He began to pant, and do the same. We sucked in one another's breathing, as we dry humped one another into wakefulness.

"Mon amour," he whined, as his hands travelled up my sleep shirt and massaged my breasts adoringly.

"I missed this, the slowness, we always have to rush our sex," he hummed.

"So you think we're having sex?" I asked jokingly.

"I think we're having sex all day," he said confidently.

"Cocky Mr. Chalamet," I hummed.

"That's husband to you ma'am," he chuckled. Finally, I opened my eyes, he seemed to do it at the same time. He was a breathtaking sight every time. His curls were untamed, his lips pink, his form bare, since he slept naked.

"Hello," he said.

"Hello," I greeted back. He slowly took off my sleep shirt so my breasts were free. He held my gaze as he slipped down my panties.

"Lay on me, I want to feel the weight of you real and here and in my arms," he pleaded. I did as I was asked, and laid on top of him. He sighed in contentment, though his hard on was pressed between us. His fingers danced over my bare skin. They massaged my elbows, cupped my shoulders, ran down my back, and squeezed my ass. Then his palms travelled as far down my legs as they could. His hands travelled back up swiftly, and dove into my hair, detangling knots and massaging my scalp.

"Mmmmm, I feel present in this moment, and it's so sweet," he said, arms finally circling me and holding tight.

"Timmy, we don't have to start yet, but I want to be full," I requested. He released me so I could lift up ever so slightly, and tuck his cock inside me. He shuddered a bit.

"Home," he said in a hushed voice.

"You know something odd I've always loved about you?" I asked as I laid back down.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Your hands, and fingers, they drive me wild," I sighed.

"All of you drives me wild," he said and kissed my temple. We were quiet, just enjoying one another for a bit. He quietly started to sing L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole to me. I joined him on "V is very, very, extraordinary," and his voice got louder and more confident.

"Love, is all that I can give to you," he said and flipped us so we was on top. We kept singing, beaming in one another's faces.

"Love, was made for me and you," we finished as he gave me his first thrust.

"I think I agree with that last line," he said and bent down to kiss me as he made love to me with his hips. Soon it was hard to kiss with how I was gasping.

"You feel so good always," I heaved.

"So do you," he said and intertwined our fingers and raised our joined hands over my head.

"I can't believe I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world," I sighed.

"And I the luckiest boy," he grinned.

"You are the only person I've ever found sexy who still has morning breath," I giggled. He blew his breath all over my face and I laughed, pulling him down to kiss me again.

"I'm never going to stop being wild about you, you know, you're going to have eighty year old, cane using Timothée still asking for a blow job once a day," he said, kissing all over my face.

"Maybe by then I'll have lost all my teeth and I can take my dentures out and give you some grade A sloppy toppy," I teased.

"See this is why I'm obsessed, what a perfect answer," he chuckled. I flipped us so I was riding him.

"Oh fuck, you feel really good," he whined and met my bounces with his hips.

"Damn Timmy, so deep," I cursed.

"You take my cock so well," he hummed.

"I'm so close, you're just so big and deep and fuck," I whined.

"Me too, shall we go together?"

"It's always best that way," I panted. We counted to three and let loose. I was shaking and moaning as he rutted upwards, cum shooting from his cock and into me, into where it belonged. We collapsed together, and he pulled me close, of course his cock was still inside me, it'd be there for the majority of the day.

"You know what I hope?" He panted.

"What?" I asked, kissing his sweaty chest.

"I hope I get you pregnant today, and we can take more days off," he said, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"Maybe I forget to take my birth control today, oops," I said, lightly flicking his nipple.

"Fuck, I love you so much," he said and kissed me.