Teddy Bears and Smut

Info - hiding desires, being obsessed with one another, unprotected sex, needy couple, mention of cheating and anxiety

He was wearing teddy bear pajama pants, let me repeat TEDDY BEAR PAJAMA PANTS! Yet I was still so needy for him. I wanted him so bad. I could see the bulge in his pants. He'd kindly let me pick whatever show I wanted to watch. I picked Catfish my go to comfort show. I may have been a horrible person but I loved the drama, and liked seeing how healthy my relationship was.

"Timmy," I said.

"Shhh, they're about to reveal the catfish," he said, not even looking at me. I chuckled. He'd been so opposed at first, now he was all in. I went to his crotch with my hand. I played my fingers against his dick. I ran them down and caressing, small touches that would be so innocent on any other body part. I was tapping my nails on his cock.

"Baaaaaaby, you're tempting me so bad and I know you don't want it," he whined.

"Don't want it?" I asked in shock.

"You only fuck me when you're, when I'm.." he trailed off. I paused the show, and made him look at me.

"Tell me Timmy," I begged.

"You only fuck me when I'm sexy. When I wear something hot. When I'm normal, like now, you usually keep your hands off. I know I really need to work for your sex."

"Timothée!" I said in horror and straddled him. "I want you ALL the time. I just feel like you'd only think it's appropriate in those moments. Baby, you in these teddy bear Pjs makes me horny as hell. I didn't want you thinking I was weird or that I'd cheat on you."

"Cheat? Why would I worry about that?"

"In the past I've been needy for people and they think it means I'm over compensating because I cheated."

"Baby," he moaned, and kissed my neck.

"I adore you, I want it all the time too. I thought you were reserved and shy," he tried.

"I'm anything but! I want anything, and everything with you. Please Timothée, fuck me in your teddy bear pajamas, don't take them down the whole way," I begged.

"Princess," he groaned. "Of course."

He only pulled his pants down a little. His cock and balls were out but the teddy bears stayed. I took off everything, even though I was only wearing his shirt and his boxers. I sunk down on his cock.

"Oh fuck, I adore your pussy," he moaned as I began to ride.

"I love you cock, but I love you more. Timmy you could have a micro dick and I'd still be obsessed I just love you sooooo much," I whimpered into his mouth.

"You say the sweetest things," he said, rutting up into my bouncing cunt.

"Baby, take me anytime you want, I swear, you have me obsessed, I want you to take me all the time," I gasped.

"Oh Mon amour!" He nearly cried.

"You like it, you like how I feel?"

"I love it," he swore.

"Sweet boy, teddy bear pajamas, but such a big cock," I moaned.

"Anything for you!"

"I'm gonna come," I told him.

"Please, please, come on my cock. Please anoint it with your juice!"

"I will," I whimpered and came apart. My pussy clenched his cock. My walls fluttered wildly.

"I'm cumming angel!" He screamed and filled me with cum.

We panted, foreheads pressed against each others. I kissed him lightly.

"Y/n I love you," he said and my heart soared as it always did when he said that.

"I love you too, I think you're amazing."