Dirty

Info - needy Timmy, needy reader, masturbation, rough sex, daddy kink, unprotected sex, writing name on genitals, crying in desperation

I woke up to a gasp. My boyfriend stood over me with flowers and a shocked face. I sat up and realized what he was surprised about. I had fallen asleep after a long masturbation session fueled by the selfies he'd sent me. He was flicking his eyes from my vibrator, to my huge squirting dildo, to the place where I'd written his name on my vagina. I'd just been so horny, but knew he was busy.

"Hey honey," I said sheepishly.

"What is all this?" He asked in confusion.

"Sorry, I was just really pent up," I said. "I know it's probably gross to you-"

"Gross?" He demanded and out the flowers down. "Baby why didn't you tell me I worked you up this way. Do you even know how often I have to leave our dates to touch myself. Being around you is like a constant edging session."

"Really?" I asked rubbing my thighs together.

"Mon amour," he purred. "You labeled your pussy."

"Because it's yours," I said, sitting up further.

"Yeah?"

"It belongs to Timothée Chalamet," I grinned.

"Ohhh, baby I'm so hard right now you wouldn't believe," he said, and I rubbed his bulge. He was insanely hard.

"Why are you still wearing clothes," I pouted. He stripped and pounced on me.

"Oh, baby, tell me what you want? Hmmm, what's something you've dreamed of doing with me," he asked as he teasingly dragged his head through my wet folds.

"Oh, daddy," I moaned accidentally. He completely stilled. I bit my lip nervously. He slammed his cock into me.

"Is that it baby girl?" He asked as his drove his cock into me mercilessly. "Am I your daddy?"

"Yes, oh you've always been daddy! Fuck your cock it's so deep inside me I can't take it!"

"Hmmm," he nipped at my neck. I could tell he was full of pride.

"How does Daddy's cock make you feel Princess?" He asked me.

"So good, like I'm dying in the best way," I cried, tears rolled down my face.

"Fuck you're wet sweet heart, I didn't know my sweet baby was so wicked. Such a dirty girl with a lovely pussy," he whispered into my ear.

"Can't you just fill me with cum all the time? Please, I love your cock and cum and I adore you. I just want Daddy inside me all the time. I want to suck you off until all that's in my tummy is cum," I whined.

"Ohhh damn, you're so dirty. I'm going to fucking explode baby," he told me, and he forcefully came inside me. He was rubbing my clit harshly. I came, wrapping myself around him so we were closer. I was shaking, tears still leaking from my eyes.

"That was so good," he moaned and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Please, when you're hard, again," I panted.

"Of course," he agreed.