Toxic

Warnings - stalking, toxic Tim, lack of boundaries, oral (female receiving), smut, unprotected sex, breeding kink

"What are you doing here?" I snarled at Timothée. I'd moved my stuff out of his place weeks ago. It'd been radio silence, and now he was outside of my new apartment.

"Let's talk," he said, his tone dark.

"There's nothing to talk about. Also how did you know I live here?"

"I've been following you," he said as though it were a completely normal thing to say.

"Excuse me?" I demanded. "You know Timothée, shit like this is EXACTLY why we broke up."

"Shit like what?" He snapped. I began to unlock my door. I tried to shut him out, but he was too strong, and powered in.

"You have no boundaries!" I screeched. "I could never go out. You were insanely jealous of everything and everyone. You had a tracker on my phone."

"God forbid I'm selfish with the woman I want to marry," he retorted

"You wanted to marry me?" I asked, feeling my fondness for him return, for a moment. I shook my head, I had to be strong.

"Of course I did," he said. "I want everything with you. I want you every second, of every minute, of every day."

"That's not realistic," I said, but he could hear the weakness in my tone.

He leaned down and kissed me.

"Timothée," I warned. He began to kiss down my neck.

"Tim," I said helplessly.

"Tell me to go then," he said, taking me in his arms. His hands caressed my body. "Mmm, I love you."

"I want you to g-" I couldn't finish the sentence.

"What do you want baby? Tell me, you know I'd do anything for you," he said.

"Kiss me," I breathed. With this consent, his lips were on mine. It was not slow, the kiss was bruising and harsh. He was biting my bottom lip.

He was pushing me back, until we were at the couch. He was ripping off my skirt. I was heaving. He wasted no time diving into me.

His mouth was relentless. I could hardly stand the pleasure he was giving me. He was lapping at me, eating me so well, I almost had to scream.

"Timmy, you're going to make me come. Please, don't stop," I panted. His mouth continued moving, nails digging into my thighs.

"Fuck!" I shouted as my orgasm crashed into me. I convulsed as he licked me through it.

"See how fast I made you come?" He growled. "You wanna give this up?"

"No, Timmy, I was wrong," I whimpered. "Will you fuck me, will you please, please, fuck me."

"Of course," he said gently.

We were tearing off each other's clothes, the movements urgent and needy. Soon he was inside me and he was pumping in and out at an ungodly speed.

"Fuck, Timmy, so good," I whined, as he stretched me out. My arousal was dripping down my thighs.

"That's right baby, I'm so good for you aren't I," he teased.

"Yes," I gasped.

"I'm going to fill you baby. I'm going to breed you," he snarled.

"What?" I moaned.

"That's right, I'm going to fuck you so much that you're full of me. You're going to be so swollen. You're going to be full and round," he growled as he continued to thrust into me.

"I want it," I groaned. "I wanna be full."

"You'll look so sexy pregnant. Your breasts will be full of milk, and sensitive. I'm gonna suck on them all day," he threatened. The erotic picture he painted made me even wetter.

"Timothée, oh fuck, breed me!"

"Don't you want it? Don't you want to be so full that you're always leaking? My, white, sticky, cum filling you to bursting."

"Oh I want it!" I moaned, his hips still jackhammering in and out of me. His hands went to my breasts, massaging my nipples.

"Then you'll never be able to leave me. You'll be stuck in my apartment, taking me seed, and growing. I'll keep you fucked up so well, you won't have a chance to leave," he told me. It was a toxic idea, one I should have hated, but it made me fall over the edge. My walls were spasming.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Timothée moaned, and he was spilling into me. He was fucking his cum deeper inside me.

"You're never leaving," he growled, as he continued to thrust.

"Never," I promised.