The Selfie

Warnings - horny needy Timmy, sexting, nudes, oral (female receiving), unprotected sex, sex jokes

"I'm horny" the text came through. He was off for a day of work in Venice. He'd brought me along but I was visiting a friend and couldn't accompany him. I'd left before he'd woken up, eyeing his morning wood before leaving.

"Yeah baby? Show me." I sent back, feeling playful. We didn't sext often but I was needy today too. The first picture was just of his bulge.

"I hate how you know your dick is big," I sent back with a needy sigh. My friend was commenting on my boyfriend's career a conversation I was always eager to have. I started up in excitement.

"Big enough for you to come see me👀" he asked next with a picture of his length. I choked on my tea, and rubbed my thighs together needily.

"You know we both have stuff, we wanna see our friends," I sent back. "Even though you are making me incredibly wet."

"Ughhh, you didn't have to end it like that, look at me now," he had sent another picture of the head of his cock, dripping.

"Fuck, can I have a full body nude baby, you know how much I love your body," I sent back and told my friend I needed the restroom.

"Here Mon Amor," he said, sending the picture. He had his arm stretched out, knowing I loved his long limbs. He supported himself against the wall and I could see all of his slender form, thin hips, and pale torso. His nipples were peaked and his massive cock was hard. He'd caught the picture as a bead of precum was dripping from his head. I was so horny it hurt.

"Babbbbby," I sent back.

"See, you want me too," he said. I sent him a picture of my fingers inside me. I had to turn my phone off after that. I tried to distract myself.

Further into the afternoon I said goodbye to my friend and went back to the hotel. I walked in and dropped my bag in shock.

"Timmy," I said. He was on the bed, naked, cock still hard, reading a book with a frustrated look.

"Mon Amor!" He bounded up and was instantly kissing me needily. His boner was pressed hard against my leg.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I pushed everything off a day," he said. "I was waiting here hoping you'd come back."

"Ohhh, my sweet teddy bear," I said, and kissed his chest.

"Yeah, your teddy bear with a big cock," he whispered, and I laughed.

"I don't think they make that toy, a bit inappropriate for children," I chuckled.

"Good thing you have me," he smirked.

"I don't know what we're talking about, but fuck me," I begged. He was tearing off my clothing, and kissing down my body as he did. Soon his tongue was deep inside me.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, anchoring myself with my hands in his curls.

"So delicious," he purred. "I love being able to taste your need for me."

"Timmy, get back down there," I begged. He smirked and began to savagely eat me out. He was needily making out with my cunt. I was gasping and whimpering as his tongue circled my clit delicately.

"Please, oh damn Timothée," I whined. He eagerly sucked my clit into his lips. I screamed as I fell over the edge into climax. He gently lapped at me through my orgasm.

"Good?" He asked when he surfaced.

"So, just fucking, so good," I said, holding his face lovingly.

"Now can I fuck you?" He asked. "I nearly came hearing you."

"Of course," I said. He entered me so aggressively that I banged back against the wall.

"Yes," I hissed. He began to thrust into me.

"I've really needed this," he moaned.

"We had sex yesterday," I chuckled.

"I don't care," he whimpered. "My desire for you is endless. It is always growing. I need you whenever and wherever I'm at. Please just let me fuck you."

"I'm letting you," I giggled. He circled his hips. He reached spots inside me no one had ever touched.

"Fuck, yes, ohhh, Timmy, just like that, you're heavenly," I groaned.

"Gotta be good for my girl, gotta treat her right because she's so sweet," he moaned as he rutted into me.

"Oh, you're so nice," I whimpered, the praise making my toes curl. Soon, I couldn't take it anymore and I gasped as I was sucked into a dizzying orgasm.

"T," I couldn't even get out his full name as my walls convulsed.

"Mon Amor," he sighed as he finally let lose and came inside me. His cock was pulsing delectably.

"So good, so lovely ma Cherie, you complete me," he smiled.