Lactating

Info - heavy lactation kink, reader with big boobs, sub Timmy, light breeding kink, PDA, needy Timmy, pregnant reader, pregnant sex, comments on physical changes, tit out in public, squirting milk into mouth, nursing handjob, cumming in boxers, unprotected sex, smut while driving, no refractory period, licking cum off hand

"Milk, milk, milk," he was whining, burying his head in my ample, but still clothed, breasts.

"We've got to get going," I said sweetly.

"I want my sweet stuff," he begged, licking what skin he could of my breasts.

Since day one, Timothée had been boob obsessed. My breasts happened to be rather large, which he also liked. He was obsessed with sucking on them and playing with my nipples. Once he'd came just from licking them, and at the time, I thought that was rare and impressive, I was in for a wild ride.

Now that I was pregnant, his world of opportunities had exploded. He had, and I don't know how either of us hadn't seen this coming, a huge lactation fetish. He wanted me all the time, and yes, he always came from it, even if I didn't touch him, but if I did, it was extra thick and usually he could go a couple more times.

"Please!" He whined.

"No Timmy, you can't always have your way. You promised you'd go to this dinner with me. How would it look going to a fundraiser for underpaid schools with you salivating over my tits."

"They look so big in that dress, and you're showing in your stomach, are you really dooming me to cumming in my dress pants, because that will happen," he said.

"Maybe we can sneak away at some point, but for right now baby, we really need to get on the road to be there in time."

"Fine," he crossed his arms, and pouted.

"I think you're more of a baby than the one growing inside me," I chuckled. We got our things and hit the road.

He wouldn't stop squirming in his seat. The bulge in his pants was very noticeable.

"Honey?" I asked.

"Don't call me pet names right now I'm this close to erupting," he whined.

"Do you have a sock, or tissues or something?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Because you can suck while I drive if you have a way to clean up, I don't want you so.....engorged at the charity event," I said. He was eagerly chucking off his shoe and pulling off his sock.

"Baby, you won't match," I said.

"Then I'll take the other one off too!"

"It'll look-"

"Please!"

"Oh okay," I said. He pulled himself free, pants sitting just under his balls which I looked at with suspicion. He looked like he had more than one load. I hoped I was wrong, this was a fancy event. I pulled my tit out at the next red light, and switched to driving with one hand.

"Mmmm!" He squeaked happily and moved quickly to suck on my breast.

"There's a good boy," I said sweetly petting his hair. He made high pitched needy noises as he came into the sock. I couldn't help but take a peek. The sock was very full, and almost dripping itself with the thick ropes that had been shot into it almost immediately.

"Okay sweetie, you came like a good boy," I crooned, trying to move his head away.

"No more," he requested and stuffed his face back against my breast. I sighed but let him drink for the the fifteen minutes it took us to get there. When I finally removed him, he looked nearly drunk. His eyes were far off, and a dribble of milk slid down his slack jaw.