Lips

Info - Timothée obsessed with lips, rolling a blunt, needy Timmy, oral (male receiving), cumming in mouth and on face, tea bagging

Lips, lips, lips. It was all I thought as I looked at her. It was all I thought about when I didn't too. We were newly together and fuck I was absolutely crazy for her. I was teaching her how to roll a blunt.

"Timmy why do you keep staring at me?" She giggled and licked those damn sexy lips. The naughty thoughts I'd had about them were too many to count.

"I want a kiss," I said quickly.

"When do you ever not," she rolled her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed me. Her softness left me breathless. She ended it much too soon.

"Okay so I rolled it," she said. I squirmed, trying to hide my obvious boner. I couldn't tell if she genuinely didn't notice them, or if she was too polite to comment.

I was hard so often for her I was almost starting to get used to it. It wasn't like we never had sex, but if it were up to me, it'd be a lot more frequent. I was trying to be normal, and not my needy self, I didn't want to scare her away.

"Okay now you're going to l-lick the Um-" I was lost in the thought of that.

"Huh?" She asked, quirking her head to the side adorably.

"You'll want to l-l-lick," I was nearly trembling, my imagination running the show.

"Why do you keep stuttering?" She asked.

"Sorry," I said shaking my head.

"You'll want to lick the paper so it sticks," I finally finished.

"Okay," she nodded and her wet pink tongue peeked out. I gulped as she licked the paper. I couldn't take it. I tackled her. She was shocked as I began to kiss her. She didn't object, hands going into my pants.

"Fuck, you're hard from just this?" She asked.

"Not quite, it's just your lips, they make me so needy," I whined.

"Oh, these," she said pursing them. My cock twitched and she looked down with delight. She slowly licked them sensually.

"Holy fuck, baby, you're going to make me cum in my boxers," I whimpered.

"What do you want?" She asked me. "Seeing as I think we'll be sober a little longer, you knocked all the shit over."

"Your mouth," I begged.

"Where?" She asked.

"On my c-cock," I shivered, we hadn't done this yet and the idea was so enticing.

"You stutter when you're needy," she chuckled. "I'll log that away for the future."

"You're awful," I said adoringly.

"Get that cock out Mr., tea Bag my mouth," she said and I had to Will my cum to stay in my balls a little longer. I took off my pants and she giggled at the large stain of precum on my boxers.

"It's not funny," I whined.

"A little," she said. She wasn't giggling anymore when I dipped my cock into her mouth. She groaned around me. I began to roll my hips. She sucked dutifully. I stared at her lips stretched around my girth. I couldn't help giving a few sharp snaps.

"Mmm," she warned, gagging a bit.

"S-sorry," I whimpered. "Desperation took over for a moment, I'll stay slow."

She gave me a wink and moved her hand to squish my cum filled balls and I whined. She was so pretty with my cock down her throat.

"You're gorgeous, oh fuck, the things you do to me," I panted. She hummed on my dick and I was so close it hurt. Finally, I was cumming.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I pulled my cock out just in time for some of my semen to coat her lips. I was so mesmerized by the sight I could barely stand it.

"Mmm," she said, and licked them. "Delicious lip gloss, might need another coat though."

"Oh fuck, you're everything," I cursed.