I'm So Glad You Woke Me Up

Warnings - smut, unprotected sex, teasing, saying I love you for the first time, cockwarming, alluded to cream pie.

Light peeked through the windows and I sighed. No matter how hard I tried to sleep in, it never worked. I made a bet with myself that it wasn't even after 9. I looked at my phone to find I was right. If I had to be up, Timothée did too.

I looked at my sleeping lover and sighed. He was too beautiful for words. I removed some of the hair from his face. He moved slightly, but didn't wake up.

"Timmy," I cooed, but he still didn't move. I kissed down his collar bones and he was beginning to stir. I gently scratched his scalp, the way I knew he liked.

"Wake up," I said. His eyes were half shut but he smiled at me.

"You woke me up because you couldn't sleep in didn't you?" He asked in a gravelly voice. His morning voice did things to me.

"Mmmhmm, I miss you when you're asleep," I told him.

"Mmm, kiss me," he requested. I kissed him. For a moment I thought he'd fallen back to sleep, as I rested my lips against his, then he deepened the kiss. I don't know how long it lasted, hours, days, but I loved it. It was slow and loving and romantic.

"Noooo," he groaned when I moved back.

"What?" I asked.

"I miss your skin, get all tangled up with me," he said. It was a frequent request. I'd been hesitant the first time he'd asked, unsure what he meant. But what he wanted was me laying on top of him, limbs locked around him like a koala.

I did as he asked happily. He sighed with relief and happiness once I was positioned. He ran his hands adoringly through my hair.

"I love you," he said softly.

"What!" I said, sitting up a bit. He smiled down at me, not even a little afraid.

"I love you," he said again, and a wild smile took over my face.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, very much," he said, running a finger over my temple.

"I love you too," I said with a smile.

"Good," he said, and pulled me up to kiss him. This kiss was different I was pouring need into it, lightly biting his lip and leaving the slow kissing in the past.

"Can I ride your cock?" I asked. He groaned and I felt him grow hard beneath me. It was such an addicting feeling, feeling him grow. I loved to shock him with sex so I could feel and see him get hard, and begin to drip.

"Yes please," he said. I got up, tearing off my sleep shirt. Timmy only wore boxers. I pulled them down. I worked his cock up and down a little bit before I would sit on it.

"I love you," I said, and kissed the tip, precum dotting my lips.

"I love you," he said, shifting with need. I positioned myself correctly, and began to sink down on him.

"Ahhhhh," he moaned as he bottomed out. "So tight, I'm so glad you woke me up."

I began to bounce on his cock. I did it faster and deeper than I ever had, because he loved me, he really loved me. I was gyrating on his tip and he was a whiny mess.

"Please, go back down, I can't take that," he whimpered.

"Oh yeah, gonna cum?" I teased.

"I'm trying hard not to," he panted.

"Why? Are your balls so full of cum to give me? Hmm? Does your cock ache for me Timothée? Can you not breath properly?" I asked.

"Stop teasing!" He begged.

"Alright," I sank back down and he moaned. "Only because I love you," I said before picking up speed. I was going wildly. He was moaning and nearly crying with pleasure. I felt my clit skin his pubic bone every time I went down, and it drove me wild.

"Gonna cum, oh so much cum, do you want it?" He asked.

"Give it too me baby," I said, as I neared my release as well. His eyes rolled back into his head as he shot into me. He was right, ten ropes of cum filled me and sent me over the edge into orgasm. I shuddered on his cock.

Finally, I came down and laid back down on him, cock still inside me.

"When you get hard again, you're going to fuck that cum deeper into me," I told him.

"You're a filthy, filthy girl," he chuckled.

"I know, but that's why you love me," I said.

"You're not wrong," he said, after kissing my forehead.