Older

Warnings - smut, unprotected sex, large age gap in relationship, alcohol, cumming fast, fan hate

People asked if he was into older women, and that wasn't it, it was just her. He couldn't help that he'd fallen head over heels with someone ten years older than him. It had just happened. They'd been in a movie together and had an instant connection. It didn't help that he looked so young, but he didn't care what people said.

She was beautiful, and wise. He loved hearing her tell stories, she was very good at it. He was of the opinion that she could make the most uninteresting story have you on the edge of your seat.

He wasn't sure how he'd bagged such a catch, especially when three other men in the movie had wanted to be with her. He felt lucky every day.

She was also elegant, like old Hollywood, or royalty. He loved to watch the way she moved. It didn't come off as putting on airs or pompous, and was that way. He knew his gangly limbs must look like noodles in comparison.

Most of his fans hated her, yet she was still so kind to them when they went out. She truly had class. He couldn't picture himself being happier with anyone else.

"What are you thinking about handsome?" She asked sweetly, sitting down beside me and handing me his glass of wine.

"Just how much I love you," he said.

"Awww," she smiled and cuddled into his arms. "I love you too."

In the next seconds she was climbing on his lap and making out with him. He felt electrified when she touched him. She pulled him delicately from his boxers, all while not breaking the kiss.

"May I sit on your cock?" She asked politely.

"I'd love that," he gasped. She was on him in seconds, so eager that no more clothes had even come off. She rode him expertly, and he knew he should work on lasting longer, but she always felt so good that it was hard.

He reached down so he could roll her clit between his fingers.

"Timothée you do that so well," she said as she placed her hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

"I'm going to cum soon," he panted, keeping his eyes locked on hers. She beamed at him.

"Shoot away," she purred, and with her sultry voice in his ears, he came undone. He furiously rubbed her clit so that she came soon after, calling his name and shaking.

"I love you," she said again, and kissed him.