The Wedding Night

Pairing - Timothée Chalamet/Fem!Reader

Warning - mentions of religion, family trouble, smut, oral (male and female receiving), short refractory period.

The wedding had been a beautiful affair with all our closest friends and family. I had been a bit sad for a small amount of time. My family was extremely religious, and when they'd found out I was dating Timothée they tried to talk me out of it. They were upset he was Jewish, and therefore, didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah. I was a Christian, like my family, but I wasn't an extremist.

When they found out Timothée had proposed, they'd refused to come to the wedding. They had hoped the threat would work, but it didn't. I told them they could do what they wanted, but If they didn't attend the wedding, I would cut off contact with them. I think they probably thought I would break, but I didn't. The wedding was wonderful without them, but there were times when I felt something was missing.

However, I knew my Timmy would do everything in his power to make me forget about them. Currently, he was insisting he carry me all the way from the limo, into the decadent hotel he'd booked for us. We'd leave for our official honeymoon in France in three days, but before that we were staying here, to drink each other in a bit before the long plane ride.

"Timothée, we're going to get looks," I giggled as he continued to try to grab me.

"We're already going to get looks, I'm a famous actor," he smiled.

"Come on, please," he gave me the puppy dog eyes that he knew I couldn't resist.

"Oh alright, you adorable thing," I said, pinching his cheek lightly. He beamed. He'd been smiling hard all day, as had I. I loved him smile.

"Come on Ms. Chalamet," Timothée said, pulling me to him. My heart skipped a beat at the name. I didn't think I'd ever get tired of it.

We were both laughing as he held me in his arms. He walked carefully so he wouldn't trip on my dress. I was right, we did get looks, but to my surprise they were sweet looks of admiration. People could see how genuinely in love the two of us were.

"You are so beautiful," he praised as the elevator closed. He had said it at least twenty times today.

"So are you," I said, caressing his face. Soon he was fumbling with the hotel key.

"Put me down," I laughed as he awkwardly tried to bend to swipe the card.

"Absolutely not," he said stoically. He eventually got it and gave me a triumphant smile.

He walked in the lavish room and my mouth fell open. It was more of an upscale apartment than it was a hotel room.

"Tim, this is gorgeous," I gasped.

"Anything and everything for my girl," he pledged as he laid me carefully on the bed. He hovered over me, just looking into my eyes. He kissed me, long and slow. I sighed into his mouth, treasuring every second of contact.

"Can I undress you?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He got down on the floor and I watched him. He ever so slowly removed my sparkling heels. He kissed the inside of my ankles as he did.

"How was it today?" He asked anxiously.

"Don't you dare think I didn't have a wonderful day Timothée. I missed my parents and siblings a little, but you're worth it."

"I feel so bad," he whispered as he reached up to pull down my stockings. I grabbed his face, forcing him to look in my eyes.

"Stop it. It's their fault, not yours. It isn't very Christ like to act like they are anyway."