Boom

Warnings - tipsy kissing, pining, angry confession, VERY public sex, ripping clothes, getting caught multiple times, getting banned from somewhere, authority stopping sex , oral (female receiving), coming from nipple stimulation, mentioning masturbation, squirting

"You're really pretty," he sighed. My heart was being electrified. It was worse than it's ever been. We were both tipsy and our normal boundaries and anxieties had fallen away. We were soothed by the music, the colors, the atmosphere. I could almost hear a voice urging me to kiss him.

We'd been friends for so long, but he wasn't acting like a friend tonight. He hadn't acted like a friend when his eyes had lingered too long on my mini skirt and low cut top, or when he'd held my hand the whole car ride here, or when someone had asked me to dance and he hadn't let me answer, just swooped me onto the dance floor. He'd held me from behind and his hot breath had made my body break out in chills.

"You are too," I said.

"Can I try something?" He asked.

"Anything," I said honestly. He leaned in and kissed me. I immediately grabbed his face hungrily. The kiss was needy and wild. When one would move back, worried it would be awkward to continue, the other pulled them back in. I didn't know how long it lasted, but when I couldn't take it any longer, I pulled back. I expected a confession, a hand that led me to his car so we could fuck, anything. What I got was a hand alright, one that led me to his car and drove me home.

I laid awake for a long time thinking about it. What had it meant? Was it a drunken mistake for him? Was he ashamed of it? I hadn't thought he'd really been that drunk, but maybe he had been, maybe he thought I was someone else. The thought made me sick, I didn't want to take advantage of him.

I didn't get my normal good morning text from him. In fact I didn't see him for weeks. It was at the mall of all places that we bumped into each other.

"Hello," I said curtly.

"Long time no see," he tried.

"Don't pull that shit," I snapped, suddenly very angry. "You kiss me and then ghost me? What the hell."

"I'll tell you what the hell, I made the first move and you did nothing. I assumed you didn't want anything else!"

"Are you an idiot?" I snarled. "I've been in love with you for years, I wanted you to fuck my brains out not take me home dummy!"

"Do you wanted to kiss me as bad as I wanted to kiss you?" He demanded.

"Yes you moron!"

He tackled me, our bags forgotten. The kiss was so passionate and hungry that my panties were already soaked through. He threw off my jacket and I tore off his shirt. He was biting and sucking my neck as he massaged my breasts over my top.

"Fuck, Timothée, you love me too?" I asked.

"Does a tree grow leaves? I'm obsessed, love isn't a strong enough word, do you understand the inhuman amount of strength it takes to resist you?"

"Show me what you've always wanted to do," I begged. He moved containers off a table in the food court. I couldn't care less about who saw, I was all consumed with him. He ripped off my shirt so hard the buttons skittered across the floor. My bra was next and he was feasting on my nipples. He pulled with his teeth, and sucked with his lips, and teased with his tongue.

"Gonna come," I moaned as he stared at me in awe, still attached to my nipple.

"Oh, Timmy!" I wailed, arching into him, feeling his hard length I couldn't wait to shove inside me.

"You really just came?" He asked. Before I could answer he was wrenched off me. I was pulled up harshly as well. We had quite a crowd around us as the mall cops guided us to an exit, lecturing us. I tried to close my top, but too many buttons had fallen off.

Timothée grabbed my hand, and gave me a wink before darting one way and faking out the mall cops, and then moving the other and dragging me into a bathroom. We locked the stall as he pushed my pants down, and his as well. He sheathed himself inside me.

"Oh, I feel like I died and went to heaven, what are you made of?" He begged.

"Timothée, I can barely use my legs," I breathed as he fucked me. There was harsh banging on the door from the mall cops.

"We don't have authorization to come in there, so come out now! What is wrong with you two?"

"We're in love!" Timothée called back.

"You're gorgeous, I've wanted to tell you ever second of everyday we've known one another," Timothée sighed and began to kiss and suck on my neck.

"Oh, you feel like a literal dream. My imagination wasn't even this good."

"You imagined us like this?" He asked. "Tell me your were touching yourself Mon Amour, please tell me that pussy knew my name before I ever entered you."

"Oh yesss, my breasts knew, and my nipples, my clit and my cunt, they all know your name, my skin sings your name," I told him, as I lovingly gripped his chest.

"We've been authorized to come in!" A mall cop said. Again, Timothée was being yanked from me. I felt like they'd pulled my heart from my chest. He looked like a petulant toddler as they ordered us to pull up our pants. Even after that whole ordeal, they were reluctant to man handle us since Timothée still had no shirt and a very obvious boner, and I was pulling the scraps of my shirt together desperately. I think they wanted to avoid a sexual harassment lawsuit.

"She didn't even get to come, you monsters!" Timothée said angrily. It was sweet how much he cared about my pleasure before his. He was grabbing my hand again, as he saw an opportunity.

"Thank you!" He snatched the key from someone closing up their shop. We slipped under and slammed down the metal barrier, and he locked it up tight.

"Now where were we?" He asked, pressing me down on the cashier counter. His mouth dove into my heat. I didn't care that we had witnessed, he was eating me alive in a way that made me scream. I arched off the table and into his hungry mouth.

"We don't have a key, they're all unique."

"The main office might have a spare."

"I hope they knew they're never welcome here again."

All the onlookers words meant nothing to me as Timothée flicked his tongue in a way that sent electric shocks of pleasure coursing through my veins. He knew how I liked it somehow. He was swirling and humming in just the right way.

"Timmy," I gasped and sucked in a breath as I came apart.

"Ohhhh, you squirted, fuck you squirted. I could cum all over you if I didn't want to be inside you so bad," he moaned. He was entering me quickly. His hips jackhammered in a way I'd never experienced with someone else.

"Disgusting!" Someone shouted.

"You wouldn't say that if you could feel his cock," I whimpered.

"That's right, I'm treating you well aren't I?" He asked.

"So good!" I cried.

"You ready for my cum angel?"

"So ready!"

"Here I go," he whined as he gave me a last, fierce pump and flooded me.

"Yes!" I graped his ass and kept him inside me as he shot.

"That's right Mon Amour, I'm not going anywhere."