Embarrassed

Warnings - fingering in public, dirty talk in public, timmy is mean.

A/N: this is hard to imagine we all know our boy is suuuuper affectionate.

I was not a fan of football, but it seemed all my friends were. Timothée and I had been invited to my friend's Super Bowl party. To be quite frank I could not care less. I was feeling cuddly though.

I kissed Timothée's neck. He didn't even lean into it. I shuffled closer to him. I sucked gently on his ear lobe.

"Y/n," he snapped.

"What angel," I asked. Timothée looked around the room with blazing red cheeks. "You usually love when I do that."

"Yeah, when we're in our house," he hissed. "Also my name is Timothée."

"Grumpy," I scoffed. He turned back to the game. I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt him shift. I felt a pain in my chest when I noticed him looking around again. He was embarrassed by me. I couldn't believe it.

"Score!" Shouted one of my friends.

"How about if the blue team wins I go down on you, and if the yellow team wins you go down on me," I whispered in his ear. His initial reaction was a groan, but then he was frowning.

"Y/n, we're in public," he snapped. "Also, wait, the blue team or the yellow team. You don't even know their names?"

"Am I supposed to?"

"To be honest Timothée, there's only one name I care about," I said, slipping my hand up his thigh. "That's yours, baby."

"I am so serious," Timothée hissed, grabbing my hand a little too hard. "Stop it! You're embarrassing me."

"You're never like this at home," I said with a trembling lip.

"Yeah, well, we're not at home," he said and threw my hand back to me, and turned toward the tv.

I got up and raced to the bathroom. I let a few tears fall, before getting angry. I should not have to cry because he was being an asshole.

I went back out. I saw Timothée's hand move slightly, to bring me back beside him. I ignored him and sat alone on an empty seat.

"There's a seat beside me y/n," Timothée called, I didn't turn.

"Touch down!" Screamed one of my friends. I cheered, and I began high fiving everyone. Timothée was grinning, holding his hand up. I didn't touch him. I watched his face fall.

After a little, I went to go get a drink. I was surprised to hear Timothée calling out for me.

"Mon Amor, can you get me one too?"

I felt my face heat. Was this his way of apologizing? I grabbed him a beer and came out to hand it to him. As I was handing it to him, he yanked me down so I fell on him.

"Timmy, what are you-"

He cut me off by crashing his lips to mine. His tongue worked its way into my mouth. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, before moving back.

"Thank you, baby girl," he said gently. "Wanna sit with me now?"

"I don't think so," I said and got off him. I went back to my chair alone.

"Baby, you look so pretty," Timothée called. He couldn't see the smirk on my face.

"You're whipped Chalamet," one of my friends laughed. I knew that would be the end of it now. He would be too embarrassed to continue.

"Yeah well who wouldn't be, my Princess is perfect," Timothée responded. I couldn't hold back the smile that crossed my face.

After a little bit more time, I heard steps. Soon, Timothée was trying to climb into the seat with me. His long limbs were all over the place. Finally, I gave in and moved so he could be comfortable. He held me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry Mon Amor," he cooed in my ear.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" I asked.

"Babbbby, no never," he said, caressing my arms, and kissing my neck. "To be honest, I was embarrassed of myself. You were getting me really worked up, I didn't want anyone to see how you were affecting me."

"Ohhhh," I giggled. "Well, just tell me that next time."

"I will, I'm sorry. I want to make it up to you," he said, grabbing a blanket and putting it over the two of us.

"How?" I asked, and then I felt his fingers dipping into my underwear. His long, skinny digits entered me slowly.

"Oh," I said in realization. He began to move them in and out of me quickly. He was knuckle deep in me, curling his fingers.

"You like that baby?" He asked.

"Yeah," I breathed. I gripped his arm shakily. I took advantage of the cheering to moan. I leaned back into him, and I felt his hard length against my back.

"Your fingers are magic," I whispered to him. He began to suck on my neck gently. It was taking all I had not to arch into his hand.

"My clit," I begged when the next cheer sounded. He did as I asked, and began rolling it with his thumb.

"So close," I gasped. He moved his fingers faster while pressing down on my clit.

"SCORE!"

"Ughhhh," I moaned as I came undone on Timothée's hand.

"Thank you," I panted.