Caught

Info - toxic stalker reader, spying on sex, masturbation to someone having sex, getting caught being creepy, Timothée having sex with someone else, reader who is weird and not conventionally attractive, reader feeling sorry for themself so they do something bad, Joe Goldberg type beat

He was so cute. I couldn't believe how gorgeous he was. I could never be bold enough to go up to him. People thought I was weird, most boys thought I was awkward and strange. So, inevitably he didn't come over to talk to me, but walked out with a skinny, conventionally attractive girl.

I sighed, he was basically asking me to follow. He was so hot and so was she, of course I'd want to see how they got down. He would be moaning and thrusting and I just had to see it. I think I deserved it. I was never chosen by anyone I liked. I couldn't have happiness. So couldn't I spy on happiness?

I followed them carefully, down hallways and into a room. She slid down on his massive cock and he groaned. I was so fortunate I could see his face. It was twisted in pleasure, mouth hanging open in need.

I slipped my fingers into my skirt. A little touching couldn't hurt. I wasn't being bad just curious, right? I pumped my fingers as he whispered something praising to the girl. Oh how I wanted that to be me. He would never have a disgusting girl like me sliding up and down his cock.

Her wetness and his precum were evident in the wet sounds that drowned out their words. All I heard was wetness, slapping of skin, and erotic noises. I was holding back my own noises. I bit my lip.

They kept going at it. I was so jealous and it only made me work my clit harder. I deserved to be the one impaled on his cock. I deserved to be the one who made him make that noise. I deserved, no, fuck, he was looking at me. He saw me with my hands down my skirt. I came, I came so hard when he met my eyes. I couldn't breathe as I convulsed through my orgasm. He looked disgusted and I realized that he was justified, but it didn't take away the pleasure I was washed in.