Not a Phase

Info - pussy obsessed Timmy, trying to not moan, friends knowing the sex stuff you're doing, audio for fic, oral (Fem receiving) , reader embarrassed

Lap after lap of his tongue. He swirled it in me and I was keening. He never tired, even if I pulled his hair, or screamed, or even if I scratched him. Nothing stopped him from eating my pussy.

"Timmy, we'll be late for the barbecue," I whined.

"More, just a few more licks," he moaned.

"No, come on love," I gasped.

"Is it such a sin I want to finish you off? Is it so bad I want to hear my girl feeling wonderful, I'm being selfless my love," she chuckled.

"Lick my thighs," I begged. He did as I asked.

"Kiss my pussy."

"Always," he promised and kissed my heat.

"Tell me how you feel about me."

"I think you're the most beautiful, enchanting, intelligent, kind, wonderful, and amazing woman. I'm so lucky to have you, and I'm so happy we're getting married, ma fiancée chérie," he said.

"I love you, go back in," I begged. He dove back into my cunt. He was slurping and moaning. I loved when he moaned inside me. The fact that tasting me gave him pleasure made me wild.

"Timmy, I'm so close," I whined.

"Mmmmm," he hummed. I came wildly. I was twisting and writhing. He was excellent. He was blessing my cunt.

"Timmy!" I screamed as I came undone. Finally, he let us leave. We were at my friends barbecue, but he kept randomly pressing a thumb to my clit when no one was looking. I was needy for him, but I slapped his hand away.

"Baby, I need your pussy," he whispered to me when no one was paying attention.

"Oh just handle it," I snapped. I hated how weak I was for him. Hated how I wanted to give in to him.

"You know I can't," I said.

"Can't you just, just do something to satiate your need?" I begged.

"You know nothing but you works," he said.

"Do you have a bathroom? Y/n is feeling a bit ill," Timothée said, a hand squeezing my thigh. Soon he was guiding me away to a bathroom.

"Oh Timmy why can't you just be normal," I asked desperately, but I didn't want him to be really.

"I don't think you understand Mon amour. This isn't a phase, this isn't just a desire it's a need. I need to be stuffing my tongue in your pussy as much as humanly possible. I need the juice from your cunt to bless my mouth. I need my head between your thighs while your gorgeous voice sings my name. Your pussy was made to be worshiped, and I just want to be devout. So let me, let me be in the place the I love the most, between your folds, sucking your clit and lapping at the walls of your perfect pussy."

"Oh," I gasped. He pushed me down on the toilet and he was licking me eating me. I was so obsessed. I whimpered and pulled his hair.

"How are you so obsessed, I'm supposed to be QUIET!" I ended in a near scream because he was so good.

No teeth, only soft mouth and wet tongue. He did it so well that I was nearly crying. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulder and he was burying himself, moving his mouth, devouring, and adoring me.

"Timmy. I'm going to come, I know it's soon, but oh shit, you're everything. Your need for me is so amazing," I cried, literal tears entering my eyes.

"Mmmmmm," he made my pussy vibrate and I came desperately, happily, world shakingly.

"I am devoted to you," he said.

"Thank you, I've never known a love like this," I said gently.

We went back down hand in hand. We were smug until our friend Carmen piped up.

"You know we know you left because Timmy wanted to eat you out right?" She chuckled. I put my head in my hands and shook.

"Don't worry darling it's cute, I wish I could find someone like Timmy," Thanessa smirked. Timothée rubbed my back.

"Just so you know I'm the pervert not her," he said.