The Red Outfit

Warnings - voyeurism, calling partner a whore, oral (male receiving)

 "You are going to let me suck your cock if I have to get down on the theater floor," I growled in Timothée's ear, and I heard a whine.

"Let's just get off the red carpet," he said back.

"Really?" I asked coyly. "You don't want me to go down on you here? You don't want me to show all of Venice and the world what my boy deserves?" I asked.

"If you get me hard on a red carpet," he snapped.

"You'll what?" I teased. He had no answer and I chuckled. Finally, we were in the building.

"I'm sorry Luca," Timothée said to his director. "I have to go to the bathroom really bad. I forgot to before the carpet."

"Just be back soon," Luca said. "I don't want you to miss anything!"

"Of course," he agreed. We didn't head for the bathroom, we headed for the nearest closet.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he moaned as I kissed down his torso.

"The audacity you have to wear this," I chuckled.

"I wanted to make a statement," he whined as I undid his pants.

"What statement, that you're a whore?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, a whore for you," he said with a dark and smooth tone.

"Ohhhh, you know how to rile me up," I chuckled. I began to stroke him to hardness.

"Ah," he whimpered.

"You look like a wet dream," I told him. Finally, he was hard enough. I sucked him into my mouth.

"Merde!" He nearly shouted. I glared at him for being so loud.

"I'm s-sorry," he stuttered. "I just can't take it, your m-mouth," he said, panting. He was so needy as I sucked on him. I fluttered my eyes at him and he gasped.

"So pretty on my cock. Oh, I wish you'd actually make me your whore. Use me up, wear me out, make me a mess," he babbled. I sucked harder and gently ran my nails down his heavy balls.

"F-fuck," he accidentally fucked forward for a second or two before he realized I wasn't ready.

"Sorry," he said, as all his veins stood out. Sweat dampened his brow.

"It's gonna be so much, it's gonna be a lot Mon Amor, I can feel it. Can you take it?"

"Mmmm," I hummed an affirmative around his cock.

"Fuck!" He shouted and a huge amount of cum exploded into my mouth. He just kept cumming and cumming.

"S-sorry," he moaned.

"Don't be," I said after I swallowed his load. "That was hot."