Liquid Chocolate and Bathtime

Info - edging, licking liquid chocolate off someone, mentioning oral (female receiving), begging for sex, domish Timothée, overstimulated reader, bath sex, unable to walk, unprotected sex, cocky Timmy, mentioning comping untouched/dick measuring/and going multiple rounds, cream pie, multicum, pain, cock warming, mentioning ass biting, finger sucking, toe sucking

"You're going to need a bath," he said as he squeezed more liquid chocolate on me. He swirled his tongue around my nipples. I was on fire needy, beyond needy.

"Timothée, your cock please," I begged.

"Baby girl, I'm not done tasting," he chuckled. He was killing me. This had been going on for over an hour, surely the liquid chocolate was almost done. Every once in a while he'd gargle some mouth wash, scrub his lips clean and come eat me out. He didn't want the sugar to give me an infection. He'd devour me until I was nearly at my peak, and then stop, leaving me a shaking, dripping mess. I felt weak with desire, as though my body were jelly, brought to life by one thing.

I was sure his saliva covered my entire body. He was currently sucking it off my neck. He'd even done my fingers and toes, plus turned me around and bit both ass cheeks before slathering it there so he could surprise it off.

"Timmy, I'm so worn out," I moaned.

"My good girl, okay, you done? You think I've eaten enough?"

"I think you'll get a damn cavity," I grumbled. He picked me up because my legs were weak from edging.

"You're sticky," he chuckled. "And wet."

"Well someone was going at me like a dog," I snapped.

"Oops," he grinned. He sat me on the toilet and got in our bathtub. He sat down. I looked longing at his cock that stood straight up in the air, veiny and throbbing, balls nearly doubled in size with need.

"If you can make it in here by yourself you can sit on it," he offered.

"I-fuck, okay I'll try," I nodded. I got up, legs wobbly. He watched me like a lion watched injured prey. I grabbed the tub edge and gathered strength. He moved his legs to make room for my foot. Finally, I stepped in, I shakily got in position. I sunk down all in one movement, not able to keep myself up anymore.

"Holy shit," he moaned. I sighed in relief. I was finally stuffed full of cock just like I wanted.

"Come here sticky girl," he chuckled, and held me against his chest for a minute.

"Cold," I mumbled.

"Sorry angel, you feel so good I nearly forgot," he said, and leaned forward, still using one arm to hold me protectively to his chest, and turned on the water.

Warm water and steam filled the room as he rocked me slightly. However, that only made me hornier, due to the movement.

"Don't sway," I said, still too overstimulated to deal with that just yet.

"Okay sweetie," he said and peeled me off him, laughing at the places our skin almost stuck together.

His long arm grabbed a washcloth, and then wetted it. He began to clean my skin lovingly.

"Such a pretty girl," he hummed. "My favorite body."

"I love you Timmy," I said in a small voice.

"And I love you y/n," he smiled and kissed my nose.

"You ready for the fucking you've been begging for? Now that you're clean?"

"Yes please," I said, and in an effort to impress him, I lifted my legs up over the tub sides, though it burned, he'd be able to go deeper.

"Oh fuck, you're such a good girl," he groaned. He took my hips and began to thrust into me. I was gasping as his cock reached deep, deep, deep.

"Timmy, fuck, baby, your cock is so big," I whined.

"How long was it when we measured it together again?" He asked cockily.

"N-nine!" I nearly screamed as he rammed into me.

"That's right," he mused as though he'd ever forgot how I'd came untouched at the revelation and then he'd fucked me like a wild animal four times, in four different positions.

"I don't suppose it's the biggest you've ever had is it?" He goaded.

"It is, oh of course it is," I whimpered as he impaled me. "So much bigger than any I ever had. I don't even know how I t-take it!"

"But you do every time my amazing girl," he moaned. The water was splashing out of the tub, but I didn't care.

"You know something beautiful? I may have the biggest cock you've ever had, but that cock is whipped for your cunt. My nine incher can't get enough of your sweet warmth. It drools and drools precum for you all the time. My boxers were full of it while I played with you."

"Timothée, I'm gonna come, oh shit, I love what you're saying," I whimpered. Soon my orgasm shattered me. I screamed as I rode his cock. My walls were pulsing with pleasure and I saw stars everywhere.

"Shit, that's right baby," Timothée whined, and that meant he was feeling very good because he didn't normally go high pitched like that.

Soon he was pouring cum into me. He rutted upwards into me as his cock spouted his creamy goodness. I could barely breathe as I watched his blissed out face.

When we both finished, he helped me with my quivering legs, and held me to his chest again.

"I know you're so tired and probably over stimulated, but can you go again darling? Your Timothée needs it bad. Can you go just one more time for me? Huh? Help your boy empty his balls?"

"Okay Timmy, for you, one more round," I agreed. Of course one more turned into three more and by the time he tucked me into bed, I was asleep before he even pressed his cock into me, like he always did when we slept. The next day I was so achy he had to help me walk around, but it was worth it.