The Masks

Info - masquerade, hook up, unprotected sex, legs giving out during orgasm

The mask covered the majority of his face, yet I could tell he was my type. Tall and slender with wild hair. His mask was a wolf and mine was a Fox, it's like we were meant to meet.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked me, hand out stretched.

"Of course," I agreed. He was spinning me and twirling me and holding me close.

"You're an immaculate dancer," I complimented him.

"It's easy when I have such a lovely partner," he said with a smirk. I touched his lips gently.

"I know you'll be beautiful," I said in a whisper.

"How do you know you'll see me?" He asked me.

"I will, we're meant to be," I told him. It seemed he thought the same. After spending the evening together he was taking me to his house.

"I still can't see your face?" I asked carefully.

"Not until our masks are the only things we're wearing," he said and kissed my hand. I shivered.

We finally got to his place. We stared at one another as we slowly removed our clothing. He was gorgeous under his clothing. He was slender and pale and gangly and I loved it. His cock was longer than average and I shivered again.

"On the count of three," he said, touching the edge of his mask. I nodded and touched my mask as well.

"One...two.. three!" We whipped off our masks. We were both still.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he gasped.

"You are too," I said in awe. He rushed to me. We were kissing heavily.

"You're so gorgeous, you are amazing," he couldn't stop complimenting me as he kissed me.

"Can I enter you sunshine?" He asked me.

"Yes, please," I begged him. He was stretching me out beautifully.

"Your cock is magic," I gasped as he thrusted inside me mightily.

"Your cunt is too, fuck, please tell me you're on something, it'd be a sin not to anoint this pussy in cum," he whined as he rutted into me erratically.

"Yes, you are one hundred percent filling me up," I whimpered.

"You're wild! I love it," I said as his cock swirled inside me. "Fucking rearranging my guts, so deep inside me!"

"Yes, I can't help myself, you're body is a master piece," he huffed.

"You're going to make me come," I said, pressing my forehead against his chest. "You're so handsome."

I gasped and came undone. My orgasm made my legs give out as I squeezed him.

"Woah, hey," he chuckled and held me up.

"Sorry, felt too good," I said breathlessly.

"It was hot, fuck gonna cum," he moaned and began to fill me generously.

"Oh, you came a lot," I whined, clinging to him.

"Is that bad?" He asked, biting his lip.

"No, I loved it. I love being filled with your thick hot cum," I said.

"We're going to go all night long if you talk like that," he growled.

"As long as it's on the bed, my legs are seriously jelly."