Nervous Energy

Warning - hand job, smut, orgasm denial, needy Timmy, unprotected sex

The dinner was beautiful, the flowers, my favorite, the candle light cast a delicate glow on Timothée's face. It was all so lovely, yet, there was a problem. I was horny as hell. I'd been shocked when Timothée had texted me that we absolutely must go out to dinner when he got home from filming. I'd agreed, not understanding he'd meant immediately. He'd gotten off the plane in a glorious looking suit, hair perfect, beaming smile on his face. I'd immediately wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't walk, but he'd announced that if we didn't get a move on, we'd be late for our reservations.

He'd bought out a large part of the restaurant. We had our own personal waiters. The wine was expensive and aged. Yet, he seemed nervous. His leg was bouncing like mad. It wasn't the kind of jitters he displayed when he was particularly needy, no they were like the ones he got when he was doing a big interview or premier.

"Everything is so lovely Timothée," I said, reaching across the table to hold his hand. I was truly enjoying the soup I'd gotten.

"Is it?" He asked desperately. "I tried my very best."

I remembered he'd been like this at the start of our three year relationship. He was always so concerned with how I felt. It'd taken a bit for me to convince him he wasn't doing anything wrong. I hadn't seen the resurgence of this insecurity since.

"Well you did absolutely spectacular," I said squeezing his hand.

"I missed you like crazy while filming," he said. He looked so.. raw. His eyes were wide open, as if pleading me to believe him. His expression was unguarded.

"I missed you too," I told him earnestly. Had something happened while he'd filmed? He seemed almost sick.

"I thought about you, lord, it must've been every minute."

"You're so sweet," I said kissing his hand.

"I almost called the whole project off when I heard about your accident," he whispered. I rolled my eyes. I'd been in a minor car accident. The car hadn't even been totaled, but I had broken my foot. I hadn't even needed a cast, just a boot, but Timothée had acted like I had my leg amputated. He'd called and texted so many times. He'd begged me to let him come back. I hadn't let him.

"Yes, you were rather dramatic," I smirked.

"That's when I realized how much you truly meant to me," he said gently.

"Timothée, that's sweet but," I lowered my voice and leaned forward. "Did you take something on the plane? You seem super nervous?"

"What? No, of course not," he chuckled.

"Okay?" I said, still unsure.

"I'm nervous because," he got out of his seat and got on one knee. I gasped, my heart stuttered in my chest.

"I want to ask you to marry me. I'm so insanely in love with you. You're everything I've ever dreamed of. When you got hurt, I realized you getting hurt was my worst fear. That's when I knew I wanted to marry you, and I absolutely could not wait another minute. Y/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?"

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed through my tears, and tackled him. He fell to the floor, laughing.

"Yes! Yes! Of course, yes," I said as I kissed all over his face. He was beaming.

"Really?" He asked.

"Why in the world would I say no?" I asked incredulously, "But I need you to come with me." dragged him to his feet. He stopped me for a moment, to put the sparkling ring on my finger. I dragged him to the bathroom of the fancy restaurant.

"Why are we going to the bathroom?" He asked.

"I want you," I said.

"Fuck," he murmured. "A bathroom isn't a very romantic place to have sex after an engagement."

"I literally do not care, if you fingers, or tongue, or cock, is not in me soon, I'm going to die," I claimed.

"I love it when you're like this," he growled. I pulled him to me, kissing him intensely. The kiss was wet, all tongues and saliva. I cherished it. Our first kiss as an engaged couple was as wet as my panties were. The filth of that thought made me moan. I bit down lightly on his bottom lip.

"Take off that gorgeous suit," I told him. He obeyed me, taking it off until he was bare, yet being careful to lay the clothing on the chaise lounge right inside the door.

I spun him, pressing his front against the door. I was behind him, biting the skin of his shoulder. He whimpered. My hand crept around to his front so I could pump his cock.

"I thought you wanted me to help you," he whined.

"Maybe I like seeing you desperate huh? Maybe I love it when you're panting and leaking everywhere. I like it when you can't help but let go," I told him. He let out tiny, high pitched, whimpers as I worked him.

"You're gonna waste it," he huffed. "Don't you want me to cum inside you?"

I gave him one last squeeze before I relented. I spun him around. I pushed him down on the couch. His eyes were round with lust. I slowly stripped for him. I noticed his hand inching toward his cock. I slapped it and he made a small desperate noise.

"Absolutely not, only your fiancé can make you feel good," I told him.

"Oh, that sounds so nice," Timothée swooned.

"I want to ride you, fiancé," I said to him. He spread his legs, cock standing at attention for me. I climbed onto the couch. I slowly, ever so slowly, sunk down onto him. I could see him itching to push me down, but he didn't.

"Oh, I love how my good boy fills me," I said as I began to bounce on his cock. I pressed my fingers against his lips as he let out tiny whimpers.

"Suck on my fingers, but don't let your lips touch my ring or else," I commanded him. He nodded dazedly, and sucked my fingers into his mouth. He didn't let his lips get near the sparkling engagement ring.

He reached down to let his fingers toy with my sensitive bundle of nerves. I sighed.

"What a good boy, so well trained," I said as I caressed his throat.

"Wanna cum," he said over my fingers.

"Not until I say," I ordered, and he meekly nodded. I was getting close. He was expertly flicking my clit. He was so whiny, babbling French curse words under his breath as I spelled his name with my hips.

"Holy fuck, Timmy, I'm gonna come," I cursed as he pressed his thumb to my clit, and rutted up into me. My orgasm consumed me. I was shuddered on Timothée's dick. He was begging as I came, saying he couldn't hold it.

"Cum," I managed to say and he was filling me completely. I loved his little noises as he was cumming.

"Tell the waiter to get the check, I'm not done with you," I panted.