Trio

Warnings - threesome, harryxreaderxtimmy, double penetration, cum on ass, slapping ass, praise kink a little, unprotected sex, objectification, calling partner sex toy, biting

"Thanks for coming Harry," Timothée smirked. I couldn't believe my luck. Timothée had begged me for a threesome, for some reason, he said the idea of me being double penetrated really turned him on. I'd jokingly said. "Only if you can get Harry Styles" and the little shit had done it. I didn't know how I was going to do this. The mere idea had me turning into a puddle of mush.

"My pleasure," the Brit's deep voice intoned. "Do either of you have any rules."

"I don't want anyone to cum in me but Timothée," I spoke up. Timothée looked surprised but it just caused a whole host of problems. I knew Timothée wouldn't mind if I were to ever get pregnant, but if it was someone else's? That could be an issue. It was easier this way.

"I'm clean, just to let you know. Checked last week," Harry said, sliding the paperwork across the table with the hand that didn't hold a glass of red wine.

"Good to know," Timothée nodded. "I'm going to say you take the back, and I take the front."

The way they talked, a bit like I was an object, it was kinda sexy. I didn't know I had this side.

"Safe word?" Harry asked after another drink,

"Bagel, and you?" Timothée asked after I nodded.

"Kiwi," Harry smirked.

"Let's get started," Timothée smiled devilishly."Would you be kind enough to strip for us Mon Amor?"

I stood up, ready to oblige. I slowly took off my shirt, revealing the red bra I'd prepared underneath. I had eyes only for Timothée as I unclasped it. I smiled at him. I took the moment to bend down and take him lips in mine. I kissed him as he squeezed my ass, wanting him to know I still belonged to him.

I surfaced, and moved back. I hooked my thumbs in my jeans, and began to pull them down. I heard a deep groan from Harry.

"Lovely," he said slowly. I sent him a wink, before starting on my underwear. I pulled them down too, and finally I was bare.

Timothée came up to me, and kissed me with a languid passion. I responded positively, my hands roaming his thin body gratefully, I removed his shirt, and was about to start on his pants when I felt lips on my back. I looked behind me to see Harry was naked, and stroking his cock with lube.

I sighed, admiring the other boy's body. It was different from my Timmy's yes, but still nice to look at. I like all the tattoos that covered his golden skin.

"You don't have to be so nice," I winked at Harry, who nearly growled before biting into my shoulder.

When I turned back to Timmy, he was naked too, cock ready to enter me. I stroked him a time or two, loving the feeling of his velvety hardness. I swiped the head, and I heard a desperate noise from him.

He rolled my nipples between his fingers before entering me. His cock was so big, it took a while for him to bottom out. I hadn't gotten a look at Harry's, but I wondered how his compared. It couldn't possibly be bigger than my boy's.

"Oh, Timmy," I moaned as he thrust forward.

"Go on Harry, see how good my girl feels," Timothée urged. I felt strong hands on my hips. Soon, I was being filled again, as Harry entered my ass.

I felt so full I was almost lightheaded. I was being impaled from either side, and I felt as though I could come now from the sensation. I didn't even know what I was missing. They thrust at the same time and my world rocked. I could barely breathe as they both pushed deep into me.

"Ahhh," the small whimper was all I could manage as my body shook from their hips and cocks. Timothée nimble hands still played with my nipples, and Harry was massaging my ass as he used it.

"So good baby, look how well you take both of us," Timothée cooed encouragingly. "So tight, so ready to be used aren't you?"

"Mmmmhmmm," I moaned.

"Fuck, you feel so good squeezing my cock," Harry's accented voice rumbled in my ear.

"Hear that baby, you're so good," Timmy said, and his hips began to move faster, which only encouraged Harry as well.

"Oh, Timothée," I was gripping his curls. "You're going to fill me aren't you?"

"Of course angel, of course," he reassured me.

"I'm close," Harry warned. "You've got an amazing ass!"

He slapped it once and I moaned out his name. I felt Harry pull out and the wet sounds of him jerking himself until I felt his semen coat my ass. He slapped his cock against my ass for good measure.

"Oh, gonna cum," Timothée moaned. "You look so used baby, such a toy for us!"

With a couple more thrusts the two of us were coming together. Timothée was spilling ropes inside me as I shook around his cock. It was excellent one of the best orgasms I'd ever had, as I leaned back into Harry's arms, hardly able to stay standing.

"That was amazing," Timothée beamed as we came down.