4 AM

Pairing - Timothée Chalamet/Fem!Reader

Warnings - unprotected sex, sleepy sex, cock warming.

"I'm going to lick and kiss every part of your body," Timothée said, and I felt my core go molten.

"Then I'm going to fill you up until you're bursting with me," he growled.

"Oh Timmy, yes, I want it," I begged.

"I want you to-"

"Timmy why is the room shaking?"

I woke up to my boyfriend shaking my arm. I was laying back against him and I could feel his morning wood pressing into my ass.

"What is it?" I asked groggily. I turned to see Timmy's eyes were hooded with exhaustion yet somehow bright.

"It's four in the morning Tim," I said, noting the clock on the wall.

"What were you dreaming about?" He asked with a wide grin.

"How do you know I was dreaming?" I hedged.

"Was it a dirty dream about me?" He asked and I felt my face heat with embarrassment.

"Why would you say that?" I demanded.

"Because you were moaning my name," he said. "And let me check."

I gasped as he reached down to swipe two fingers in my heat.

"Yup, soaked," he smirked as he slowly sucked my essence off his fingers. I was transfixed for a moment, before becoming annoyed.

"So you woke me up to gloat?" I demanded.

"No, I woke you up to help you out," he winked. Suddenly, I wasn't annoyed anymore. He hooked a finger in my underwear and slid them slowly down my legs. I had been sleeping on my left side, so he lifted my right leg up to grant him better access to where he needed to be.

I gasped as he pushed into me. He was groaning as he bottomed out inside me. I hadn't realized just how wet I was. We stayed still for a moment, just enjoying the feel of one another.

Then he pulled out ever so slowly, only to slam back in. I nearly choked at the overwhelming feeling of pleasure.

"F-fuck Timmy," I cursed as he did it again.

"You're so tight," I could hear his voice shake. I didn't know what it was, perhaps it was the hour or the angle, but both of us were incredibly needy. We were panting together as he snapped in and out of me. Part of me resented my approaching orgasm. I could live in this state of bliss forever, I didn't want it to be over. Being joined with him was the best thing in the world.

"Kiss my neck," I requested, wondering how he was not tired of holding up my leg. He kissed my neck slowly, and then licked a stripe up it. The coil in my stomach tightened even further at the lewd contact.

"I'm going to come," I said in a whispered, as though it were a holy and sacred thing to do.

"I'm close," he murmured back. Suddenly, without much of a warning he groaned and spilled into me, hand shaking where it held my leg. I came tumbling along after him, the strength of his orgasm was spurring on my own. He dropped my leg, but stayed inside me.

"Tim?" I said sleepily, orgasm having tired me out. "Don't pull out."

"Fine by me," he said dreamily, and circled his arm around me, cock still snuggly sheathed in my pussy as we fell asleep.