Bitch

Warnings - rough sex, mean Timmy, Timothée calling reader a bitch, angst, ass slapping, pulling on thong, unprotected sex

He came home with a sour look on his face. I knew he'd had a bad week. He had told me all the stories. Thankfully, I'd be able to fix it! He was a sucker for me being touchy.

I went over to him and looped my arms round his thin waist. I hugged him to me tightly. He wasn't melting into me.

"Hey baby," I took in his scent happily.

"Hey," he said plainly. No Mon Amor, no angel, no pet name at all. He shook me off and went to the fridge. I was hurt, but maybe he just needed a minute. He grabbed a banana and angrily chomped.

He then moved into the living room without another word. I was stunned. I followed like an injured puppy. He sighed as he fell onto the couch. I came and snuggled up to him. He didn't move to bring me closer.

"Hey, take off your shirt and we can cuddle," I said brightly.

"Don't wanna," he said shortly.

"Why are you being so stand offish," I demanded.

"We don't always have to be touching," he snapped.

"You usually like it," I said.

"Well, I'm in a bad mood," he snarled.

"I can tell," I rolled my eyes.

"Could you possibly endeavor not to be such a bitch?"

"Wow!" I snapped, and I made to get up to leave. He grabbed me. He flung me around and pushed me down. My face was smashed into the couch, and my ass was in the air. He slapped it once before pulling my skirt down. He yanked on my thong so that it pressed almost painfully against my clit.

"Mmmm," the couch muffled my voice.

"Is this what you wanted?" He demanded.

"Yes," I moaned.

I felt his cock teasing my folds. He pushed into me. He was slamming into me wildly. I heard the wonderful sound of our skin slapping together. He was so fast.

"Timmy," I whined.

"You are so needy aren't you, want alllll my time," he said, rutting into me wildly.

"Yes, yes!" I screamed.

"You just love my cock, it's all you want isn't it," he cooed.

"Fuck me senseless Timmy," I begged.

"You want it harder?" He growled.

"Yes, yes, over power me and fucking ravage me," I pleaded.

"You naughty girl," he slammed into me so hard it nearly hurt. It was that nearly that was so tantalizing. It was just on the edge of pain and that made it so much more pleasurable.

"Ohhhhh!" I cried as I came undone and shattered around his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he emphasized each one with a hard thrust and then he came. My pussy was being filled with cum as he let lose.

"Fuuuuuck," he groaned. He pulled out, and pulled me up. He gave me a huge hug.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I was mad and didn't handle it well, I love you, and I love you touching me," he said and kissed my temple.

"I love you too Timothée," I smiled, starting to slow dance with him.