Time To Play

Warnings - use of Mistress, Use of mommy, cock ring, pegging, oral (male receiving), hand job, breeding kink, cream pie, sub Timmy, dom female, bratty sub, smacking, choking, crying during sex, calling sub names like slut, whore, cock sleeve, sex toy, cock whore, degrading language, mouth fucking,

"We're playing, now," I ordered my boyfriend. Timothée crawled over, staying on his knees until told otherwise.

"I want to play," he said eagerly. My precious boy is always so ready to be used.

"Go get your ring," I told him. He ran off to get his cock ring, while I got out some other toys. I couldn't wait to be filled by my boy, to hear how desperate he was.

"Ready!" Timmy proclaimed, he was standing naked before me, his cock ring on tight, and his cock standing up straight.

"Mmm, you look so sexy baby," I hummed as I ran my hands down his body. I wanted to spoil him. I kissed him heavily, as I pumped his cock. He whimpered into the kiss. I smirked. Next, I kissed his neck, sucking his skin, and biting ever so slightly. He was whining already, needy for my touch.

"Baby, baby, settle down," I cooed, although I loved his reactions.

"Can't mommy, wanna cum in you," he whimpered.

"We have a few steps before that," I told him, and he pursed his lips in a pout.

"Hey, hey, you're going to be a good boy for your mistress aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "Just wanna fill you."

"We'll get to that love," I said gently as I kissed down his chest. He squirmed in pleasure as I lapped at his nipples. He was so hard. I pulled at his cock, it was so stiff it bounced right back in place, only vibrating slightly. I was mesmerized, it was like one of those door stops. I did it again and again until I heard a noise of protest from Timothée, and his tip leaked precum onto the floor.

"I'm so pent up," he complained.

"I'm not done kissing you," I told him.

"You keep getting distracted," he snapped.

"Bratty today are we?" I asked, with a smirk. "Not my fault I have the prettiest boy in the whole world."

He blushed as I kissed over his shoulders and arms. I moved to his hips, sucking on his prominent hip bones. I avoided his dick as I kissed around his crotch, and he rubbed his thighs together with impatience. I kissed down his skinny legs and made his knees wet with my mouth. When I'd finally kissed him head to toe, I returned to his lips.

"I love you," I breathed.

"I love you too," he murmured, forgetting his neediness for a moment.

I moved behind him swiftly and began to pump his cock as fast as I could. He was thrusting into my hand.

"Ah, ah, ah," he moaned. I stopped, and slowly swiped his head with my thumb. He groaned loud and long.

"Wanna cum," he begged. I went to his front. I got on my knees and began to suck on his cock. He didn't know this but I would be content to live the rest of my life with his cock in my mouth. He made many tiny noises of happiness, wrapping his hands in my hair.

"Let go, baby," I said gently pulling off him for a moment. He whimpered as he Jackhammered his hips. I gagged on his cock as it hit the back of my throat. I watched my desperate boy lose control as he bucked into my mouth. Drool dripped down my chin as I let him use me. His thrusts were erratic. He was crying for release. Soon he was flooding my mouth. I milked his cock, wanting every drop he could give me.