Blood

Warning - blood kink, knife kink, purposefully injuring partner, unprotected sex, drinking blood

I knew it was a weird kink, but I'd been fascinated with vampires since I was little and it probably stemmed from that. I just needed to be as close as possible to Timothée, and what was closer than drinking his blood? I wondered how he'd react, he'd never said no to one of my ideas before.

Currently, he was fucking into me with wild abandon. He was so hard and so needy, and I loved it.

"Fuck, you have the best pussy in the world," he grunted, the sound of slapping flesh making me weak.

"You feel amazing baby, massaging my insides so well, stretching my cunt," I nearly wailed.

"Love your tits," he moaned, bending his head to capture my nipples in his mouth.

"Baby, I need something from you," I panted, as I felt him bit down slightly on my hardened bud.

"What, anything baby, you name it and it's yours," he pledged.

"I want to drink your blood," I said.

"You... what?" He asked, and all movement had stopped.

"I-I know it's weird, but I want to taste you. I want to be close to you in a way no one ever has. You've always said I own you, but will you let me drink from you?" I asked.

"I, oh, wait," he said, shaking his head as if I'd made him dizzy. "Have you like researched it? Like do you know how to do it safely?"

"Yes," I breathed, and I couldn't believe it was possible he might let me do this.

"Then do it," he allowed. He grabbed a pocket knife he always had by his bedside. I took it, suddenly anxious about hurting my boy.

"Wh-where?" I asked.

"Maybe along my collar bone?" He suggested. "Neck seems a little ambitious for our first try."

I shivered at the thought. I was already obsessed with his collarbones as it was, the idea of drinking from them was dizzying.

"Okay," I said, my tongue sticking out between my teeth as I made the first cut. His clavicle pooled with blood, I heard him whine.

"Why is this actually hot?" He asked, and I smirked.

"See," I smiled.

He began to rut into me again, at his normal wild pace. I bent down and lapped at his skin. I showed him his blood collected in my tongue.

"Oh, Merde Mon Amor," he swore. I swallowed the metallic tasting liquid.

"You're so damn sexy," he said, eyes bulging as he watched me drink again. I smeared the blood with my tongue over his collarbone.

"You little minx," he chuckled. My breasts bounced with the force of his thrusts. I made another small cut, and he moaned, as pain and pleasure mixed delectably.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," he cried as his thrusts got shorter, but faster. Without warning his hips stuttered and he was cumming inside me. I fell over the edge as well, with one last taste of his essence.

"That was terribly sexy," he said, looking down at his pink and red skin where I'd cut him.