Thanksgiving

Info - needy Tim, oral (Fem receiving), meeting parents, grabby Timmy, handjob, cum in boxers, Timothée being vocal and reactive

"Angel, if you touch me one more time I'm going to say fuck the Turkey," I giggled as he groped my breasts again.

"No not the Turkey baby, me, fuck me," he begged.

"I thought you were excited to meet my family?" I said.

"I am, very much, I suppose that's why I'm so needy," he said sheepishly. "I love taking new steps with you in life, it makes me extremely excited because I'm so insanely in love with you."

"Awww, Timmy," I said and kissed him deeply. He shoved some of the clutter from the counter and he lifted me up. His face was under my skirt in seconds. He began to lick and lap at my heat. I moaned, leaning back on my elbows.

"Fuck baby," I moaned as he sucked my clit into his mouth delicately. I was panting. He was so good with his mouth it always took me under five minutes to come undone. He was languidly laving.

"Oh, handsome, I'm gonna come," I whimpered and he sped up, just the way I liked. I flew over the edge, panting desperately.

"Mmmm, what a wonderful thanksgiving feast he purred as he surfaced. I grabbed his curls for a heated makeout session until I heard the doorbell.

"Fuck, I'm not done with everything" I said, looking at the mess of things on the floor.

"Sorry baby, I'll clean up quick and then come with you to meet them."

"Hi mom, hi dad," I said and hugged my parents. "I'm so excited for you to meet Timothée."

"Are his parents coming?" They asked me.

"Yeah, they should be here any minute, his sister is coming too," I smiled.

"Here!" Pauline called and I gave her a huge hug. Timothée had me meet his family a lot sooner than he met mine. He was rushing things, and it's taken a while for me to believe any of this was real and catch up.

"Marc, Nicole," I smiled. Pleasantries were exchanged and then the man of the hour appeared.

"Mom, Dad, this is Timothée," I said. He was eagerly shaking their hands and grinning, but his other hand was persistently massaging my ass. I reached behind us to remove it.

"Let's eat, y/n has been slaving away like the wonderful girl she is," Timothée said.

"You helped a ton," I rolled my eyes. He took the seat next to me before Pauline could and she stuck out her tongue at him. Everything was going swimmingly until Timothée's hand went up my thigh. I shuddered, trying to concentrate on the conversation.

"Timmy, please take your hand away," I begged.

"Sweetie, I want you so bad it aches," he moaned.

"What aches?"

He took my hand now and moved it to his lap. I shuddered again as I felt his incredibly hard length.

"It's like a fucking anaconda," I groaned.

"Yes, and all for you," he said and kissed my neck.

"It's nice how affectionate Timothée is with you," Nicole said. "After Lily we were worried he'd never go back to his touchy self."

"Well, y/n is one of a kind, I'm obsessed with her," he said, playing with my hair. He was so sweet I began to palm him over his pants. He lurched forward, he was never good at holding back his reactions and it somehow made everything he did hotter.

"So, you two have moved in together?" My dad said. I'd been very worried about his reaction, he could be very old school.

"Just couldn't get enough," Timothée moaned. I squeezed his dick hard in warning, but that only made him drip precum through his pants.

"Yeah it was several days of us just like not leaving the others house and trying to go home but getting sucked back into one another so we said what the hell, let's just move in together."

"I'm gonna fucking explode, gonna fucking bust if you don't stop," he murmured to me. I responded by sticking my hand down his pants. I sighed in relief as I finally touched his velvety flesh. He was so very hard.

"Plus we already didn't live far," I shrugged.

"I'm so close!" Timothée cried.

"Y-yeah," I said, trying to cover his mistake. "We were so close to one another so it made sense."

"Baby, baby, baby," he chanted in my ear. I could tell he was about to cum. I took my hand off him all together. He stared at me in silent horror.

"You're the meanest woman alive," he whispered as our parents spoke to one another.

"Love you," I said and kissed his temple. He moaned errotically and I watched a wet patch spread on his pants.

"From a kiss?"

"You had me worked up!" He whined defensively.

We continued the dinner more normally though except Timothée was just as touchy and cuddly. Finally it was over and we were saying goodbye and closing the door.

"At last!" Timothée howled and pounced on me, kissing all over my face and rubbing his hard on against my crotch.

"You're so goofy," I giggled.

"This thanksgiving, I'm thankful for you, all of you, even the part that makes me cum in my boxers at the dinner table," he said and kissed me.

"I'm thankful for you too," I grinned when he pulled back.