Sleepover

Info - someone seeing you naked, plus sized reader, body shaming, mentions of involuntary boner, unprotected sex, controlling Timothée, forcing reader to feel boner, sleepover, jump scare as Ghostface, clueless reader, hating body, holding hands above head, asshole ex, mentions of Victoria secret, friends to lovers, dirty thoughts, dry humping, possessive Tim

Things between Timothée and I had changed lately. We'd been friends since childhood, our moms were best friends. I'm talking baths together, joint birthday parities, first day of school pictures together. I'd never thought he was unattractive, in fact he hit nearly every point on my list of desired traits, but it had never clicked. Well, three weeks ago it hit.

I'd seen him naked thousands of times and I wouldn't say I was unattracted, but like I said, it hadn't clicked. We still had monthly sleepovers and he always slept naked. He said he got too hot at night otherwise. I didn't because I was a bit shy about my body, since I was on the larger side. Well at last months sleepover I'd forgotten to lock the door while I changed and he'd walked in on me, and he was still naked. And.... He'd, well, he'd gotten hard. I'd never seen him hard before and the attraction was instant. I would've pounced, but I was mesmerized by the precum that fell from his cock head. He'd turned and left immediately. Ever since, things had been so awkward.

I couldn't hug him, or play with his hair, or even sit next to him without dirty thoughts filling my mind. It was awful because I knew it'd simply been a normal reaction. He'd seen a girl naked and his dick got hard. I knew boys sometimes got hard to weird things and I considered myself one of those weird things. He didn't like me, he didn't want to be with me, and he certainly didn't want to fuck me.

"Hey," I answered the surprise call from Timothée.

"You're coming to mine for a sleepover tonight," he said immediately. Sometimes, a bit of a controlling side came through with him, and recently that had been really turning me on.

"Yes," I said immediately without thinking.

Later that evening I packed my bag. I headed to his place to see he'd set up some spooky decorations. I smelled the scent of musky candles. Fake lightning and thunder sounded through the house.

"Boo!" Shouted someone and I jumped out of my skin when a tall figure in a Ghostface costume appeared from behind the wall.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet," I snapped, walking over and ripping the mask off his face. He was cracking up.

"You looked so scared," he giggled.

"Your laugh is too dorky for you to be a serial killer anyway," I groused, folding my arms. He pulled me into a hug that had my stomach whirling.

"Oh come here, you know I'd always protect you," the last words were said in a deep voice into my ear. I held back a shiver.

"Movie time! What are we watching?" He asked as he pulled off the cloak and left it in a heap on the floor.

"Adam's family!" I said excitedly.

"Don't you want to actually be scared?" He rolled his eyes.

"I just love that movie, please Timmy," I clasped my hands together. He looked me over and it felt different. He was truly drinking in my body with his eyes.

"You know I'm weak for you," he chuckled, and ruffled my hair, dampening my mood. When I did that to him, I meant it affectionately, like a lover, I knew he meant it like a brother.

We put on the movie and I hated how my body reacted anytime his skin touched mine. I couldn't tell if he was being more touchy than normal, or if I was just reacting more intensely.