It Shouldn't Be A Mistake Someone Should Make

Warnings - kinda subby Timmy, soft Timmy for sure, smut, oral (male receiving), mentions of edging, short refractory period, difficult emotions, unprotected sex

"Hey," a girl said to Timothée flirtatiously. He looked flustered. He looked at me. I had my arm around his waist. It was pretty obvious we were a couple.

"I'm a, I'm with someone," he stuttered.

"Oh her, is that your sister?" The girl asked. I rolled my eyes, until I realized the girl was being serious. She wasn't playing dumb, she hadn't known.

"No, she's my girlfriend. She's the love of my life. I'm obsessed with her," he rambled. The girl looked weirded out.

"Alright, I didn't need a whole book."

She walked away in irritation. I knew it was probably just the socially awkward part of my boy that had him going on and on. I rubbed his shoulder. I led him to the couch, and pulled him down on my lap. He was quiet the rest of the night. I could tell something was off with him.

When we got home, I waited for my boy to tell me what it was. He looked at me intensely.

"Take me," he said, with more emotion in his voice than I'd expected. "Own me."

"Timmy, what is wrong?"

"I'm- I'm not sure," he said, pressing his hands to his chest, as though looking inward for an answer.

"It's like I'm jealous, or no, not jealous, maybe needy. I'm not sure. That girl, she didn't even know we were together."

"I think it was an honest mistake Tim," I said gently.

"It shouldn't be a mistake someone can make!" he shouted. I took a step back. His eyes filled with worry.

"I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you," he said, and came forward to grab my hands.

"I am so insanely, insanely in love with you. Like I can't even describe how I feel about you. Someone should be able to just look in my eyes and know I'm taken, know I'm with my forever. It should be like a flare, or a car alarm, the second you're within my orbit, you know I am in love. It should radiate from me, she shouldn't have even been able to approach me with that question."

"Angel," I said sweetly. "You're talking about impossible things. I'm sure if she spent any time with you she'd know, because you are so sweet to me. You don't need to feel guilty my love."

"I know I'm being crazy, but I can't help it."

"You aren't crazy. You're just feeling some complicated emotions. How can I help you out?"

"Like I said, take me, own me, mark me up. If I can't radiate it, make it physical," he said.

"Well, I have a way that I can help you," I said slowly.

"What?" He asked excitedly.

"I was going to do this another time, but I think you need this right now," I said, and reached into my pocket. I slowly got down on one knee. Timothée's hand covered his mouth in shock.

"Timothée, you are absolutely all I've ever wanted. I want you forever. You are the sweetest thing in this entire world. Will you marry me?"

"Holy Fuck," he gasped, and ran his hands through his hair.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you, holy shit," Timothée was nearly shouting. I got up with a beaming smile, and put the custom ring on his finger. He stared at the ring.

"I'm engaged," he said, beaming. "I'm your fiancée."

"Yes baby, you are, now anyone can look at you and know you're taken," I told him happily.

"I'm obsessed with you," he sighed. I pulled him to me for a kiss. His mouth moved urgently on mine. His hands were tangled in my hair. He gasped into my mouth, and I swallowed the sound. I moved down to his neck, and sucked the skin into my mouth.

"I want a necklace of hickeys," He requested.

"Yes angel," I said into his skin. I sucked spot after spot as he whined. Sometimes I used teeth, sometimes I lapped at the flesh. Soon his request was done. I palmed him over his pants.

"No teasing please, I need to be inside you," he begged.

"Alright my love," I smiled.

I took off his shirt and then mine. I splayed my hands out over his chest.

"You're so lovely," I sighed. I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers with his jeans.

"Oh baby," I moaned. "Can't I just suck your cock a little bit, it's so big."

"Yes," he breathed. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. I let him slid against my tongue. I immediately noticed his thigh muscles contracting as I bobbed my head on him. I hollowed out my cheek as his hands created a pony tail for me. He involuntarily bucked his hips into my wet warmth. I teased the underside of his head, just how he liked.

"Fuck, gonna-" and without much warning he was spilling himself. I sucked him through his orgasm, intending to pop off.

"Wait don't stop," he pleaded. I continued to work him, gently squeezing his plump balls. I took as far down my throat as I could.

"Oh Fuck," his voice was an octave higher than normal as he flooded my mouth for a second time. Again, I swallowed all of him before truly popping off this time.

"That was amazing," I said, eyes starstruck.

"I've been practicing edging for you," he said sheepishly. I grinned and stood up. I kissed him, letting him taste himself on my tongue. I walked us backward until the back of my knees hit the couch. I fell back onto it gratefully, pulling my boy with me.

He straddled me, his long legs on either side of me. We continued to make out like teenagers. He unclasped my bra and massaged my waiting breasts. I loved the way he rolled my nipples between his fingers. I lapped at his nipples and chest, lazily sucking purple spots into the skin.

"Wanna switch so I can ride you?" I asked him breathlessly.

"Yeah," he nodded. We changed positions, and I removed my pants and underwear. I slipped down onto his cock slowly, letting him feel my wetness.

"I'm yours," he whispered when he'd bottomed out.

"And I'm yours," I said, intertwining our fingers as I began to roll my hips. His cock filled me up so well I had to moan with every slam down. He moved forward so he could suck delicately on my nipples. I rotated my hips the opposite direction and he groaned over my nipple.

"I don't think I'm going to last long baby," I huffed. He just made me feel so good.

"That's okay, me either," he whimpered.

"Help me out?" I asked, moving his hand to my cunt. He toyed with my clit, with gentle movements that had pleasure pulsing through me. I pulled off him to his tip and slammed back down on him. He gasped, and then filled me with his cum. I came seconds later. I saw stars as I continued to roll my hips.

When we came down, Timothée was staring at me with a starstruck gaze.

"Thank you," he said, bumping his head affectionately against my shoulder, and nuzzling into my neck.

"I love you, my Timmy," I said, running my hands through his hair.