Happy Birthday Baby

Info - needy reader making Timothée needy, whispering dirty things in public, dry humping, surprise party, horny on main pretty much lol, oral (female receiving), PDA, dirty talk, semi public oral, handjob under a blanket in public, cumming in boxers, having a convo while giving secret hand Job, teasing, very loud reader, unprotected sex, eating cum on food

It was my birthday and what I wanted was Timothée to take me in every square inch of our house. I'd been so horny all day long. I got out my key, so happy to finally be off work.

"SURPRISE!" Called all my friends and family and at the forefront was my boyfriend doing jazz hands. I grinned at the nice gesture, but it only made me more needy for him.

I spread my arms wide and he came to me. I hugged him tight and ground against him a bit.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Thank you for the party, but I've been soaked all day for you. Get ready for a wild ride later," I whispered to him. I heard him whimper and his knees went weak for a moment.

"Thank you everyone," I said moving away from him. I went around hugging people and smiling at everyone. I knew I wouldn't get many physical gifts, I'd asked for money because I was saving so Timmy and I could get a dog.

Timothée brought out the food first because he knew I'd be hungry from work. The cake looked mouthwateringly good. I took a bite that melted in my mouth.

"Did you make this?" I asked Timothée.

"Took me about four tries, but yeah," he said sheepishly. I pulled him to me for a kiss.

"I'm going to spread the extra icing all over your body later and lick it off you," he whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"You're evil," I mouthed as he smirked.

Next came the games. We were going to play taboo, one of my favorite games of all time.

"I hate this gaaaame," one of my cousins groaned.

"Hey, it's my birthday and I'm in charge," I said jokingly.

"I know that all too well," Timothée said to me. I held back a moan.

"I know what would be on your taboo card for your cock," I muttered back. "No one could say long, massive, girthy, pleasing, pantie dropped."

"Hey love birds," called one of my family members. I kissed his neck where he liked and pushed him back.

My team was beating Timothée's easily. I was very good at this game because I was so creative. Timothée easily got tongue tied and froze.

"I win!" I cheered.

"You owe me a really rough blow job after embarrassing me that way," he said to me.

"I heard that," said my friend, making a face.

"Okay, I'll get the popcorn and we're going to watch an episode of whatever you want Mon amour," he said.

"Hmmm I pick IT Crowd," I said excitedly.

"Let me guess, the one with the fire at Sea Parks," he said.

"You know me well my love," I said.

"Anyone else feel like those two think they're the only ones here, and we're just an audience?" Asked my friend. I made a face at her.

"Fine I'll go help him with the popcorn," I said and exited with my boyfriend. The second we were out of view he pushed me against the wall, grinding his hard on into me. I gasped and pulled his hair.

"Fuck you've got me so worked up. I can't think straight," he moaned.

"Oh Timothée, I'm so horny for you," I sighed.

"How horny, horny enough to come fast?" He asked desperately.

"What do you, oh!" He'd ducked down under my dress. He pulled my panties down and began to slurp up the gathered arousal.

"Oh, f-fuck, baby, you're amazing," I stuttered as he made out with my cunt. He was lapping like I was quenching a horrible thirst.

"I'm already close. I've been waiting all day for that tongue of yours. Shit," I panted as he gripped my hips and dove his tongue into my entrance over and over. My legs shook as he sucked my clit into his mouth and I fell apart miraculously.

"Oh Timmy, you're the best boyfriend in the world," I said as he came up and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand.

"All for you, I adore you," he smiled. We went and made the popcorn for everyone. I snuggled close to him and draped us with a blanket on the couch.

Although I found this episode knee slapping funny, I wanted Timothée more. I snuck my hand into his pants, still rock hard of course. He gave a little needy sigh as I began to move. We fooled around in public so often he was well trained at keeping his voice down. It was fun to watch, his face grew red. He was very squirmy and he kept clearing his throat. He used the laughs of our friends to moan.

"You never told me how funny this show was," Pauline said to us.

"Probably because Timothée," I said and gripped his cock hard. He gulped.

"Told me he didn't think he'd like it and I proved him wrong, so he never talks about it," I said.

"What can I say, you were right," he said and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Baby, I'm gonna explode," he muttered.

"Good," I replied and I moved faster. Soon he finally let out a moan and filled his boxers. I loved it. I sneakily took out my hand to lick it clean as he watched. I saw him get hard again as I dipped some of my popcorn in his cum and at it.

"I need the bathroom," he said and left. I knew he was getting changed. He settled back down next to me, cock still hard and wanting.

Finally, it was the end of the night. Timothée tried hard not to force people out the door.

"He wants you sooooo bad," my friend whispered to me as she hugged me goodbye. "I'm tempted to hug you longer just to bug him."

"Don't I want him bad too." I said. She chuckled and left. As soon as the door closed behind her he pounced on me. Our kiss was wet and messy.

"My sexy birthday girl," he said, pulling off my dress. I took off his clothes too. His cock was twitching.

"I love when your cock twitches," I sighed.

"Why's that lovely?" He asked.

"Because you can't help it, you can't hide how bad your body wants me," I said and pulled him to me.

"My body wants you so bad," he said in a whispered. He was inside me and he was pumping his cock inside me wildly.

"You are so big fuck!" I screamed.

"Baby, people might hear," he said giddily.

"Who cares oh my word, you fill me so well," I cried, clutching his shoulders.

"Your cunt feels fantastic. You're so damn wet," he moaned.

"Faster, harder, fucking split me open with that cock," I begged until he was absolutely ramming into me. I hoped I got bruises.

"Kiss me lover boy," I begged. His tongue slipped into my mouth. I sucked on it. I could still taste the memories of his cunnilingus on his tongue.

"I'm close," he whispered.

"Me too," I said.

"Oh yes!" He cried as he shot into me. I came apart as he emptied himself inside me. My walls squeezed him. He was moaning low in his throat.

"Please don't assume we're done, we're going all night long," I gasped.

"Happy Birthday baby," he panted.