Stripper

Info - strip club, horny, stripping, lap dance, cumming in boxers, not proof read.

Why was I at a strip club? I don't know, lonely, desperately crushing on my co worker, horny, and just general anxiety. My friends told me it'd be a great way to let loose, but I wasn't too keen about this this. Sure, they were all hot, but I was really only thinking of one girl.

As if someone had heard my plea, a new girl came in. I was instantly attracted to her body, but then I saw her face. It was her! Y/n, my coworker I could barely talk to because of nerves. She was strutting out in five inch heels and lingerie that made me instantly hard in my pants. I raced over to her, scrambling for cash.

"Hello," I said, eyes wide and starry.

"Hello friend," she purred, and pulled on my tie.

"You know who I am?" I asked eagerly.

"Mmm, the sexy employee who sits a few feet away from my desk. Timothée Chalamet," she chuckled.

"Oh," I said, knees weak.

"Did you want to catch up, or did you want a dance to help with that tent in your pants?" She asked. She was so sexy.

"What do you charge?" I panted.

"Fifty dollars a dance, but you can get the friends and family discount."

"What if I want a private show?" I asked.

"Two hundred for half an hour," she smiled a cat like smile.

"Fuck okay," I said, knowing I would've forked over more easily. She led me behind a curtain.

"In here you're allowed to touch," she informed me. She pushed me down in the seat. She played with her hair before bending down, and drawing her hands up her leg to her waist. I was so hard. I finally knew what blue balls were, they ached, and I couldn't stop twitching.

"You know, I see you staring at me at work," she said, and turned around. I couldn't answer because she was slipping down her panties.

"I-Um, really like you. I'm here tonight because I was l-lonely," I said as she turned around to reveal her cunt. I swore in French. She was wet, I could see it. Had I been the cause? Or was it the job in general.

"Good thing I like you, but I also like a man who will make a move," she chuckled. Next came her bra, she swung it around before flinging in my face. I inhaled the sent of her sweat and perfume.

"So what do you want to say?" She asked, and came to straddle me. She rolled her hips and couldn't speak. She darted forward and captured my bottom lip with her teeth, and pulled. My eyes fluttered back in my skull as she bounced on my clothed cock. The rhythm had me shattering and I came undone. I was filled my boxers with sticky white cum, something I'd never done.

"Will you go out with me?" I gasped when I'd finished.

"I'd love that," she smiled.

"You know for 500$ there's rooms where we can fuck," she smirked. The idea sounded so delicious, but I was embarrassed about what I'd done.

"Naw, I think I want a slow burn," I said nonchalantly.

"Liar, you came in your boxers," she laughed and circled her hips again so I whimpered.