The Yacht

Warnings - teasing, unprotected sex, handjob, oral (male receiving) feeling wetness, public teasing. Grinding on partner during dance, alcohol and drinking, tipsy sex. Sex on a boat, cock warming, body shots

"Before we start, how are we feeling about tonight?" I asked. Timothée and I had amazing communication.

"Hmmm, definitely something by the end of the night, but tease me," he nodded.

When we would get drunk we reestablished our relationship. We'd ask the boundaries we THOUGHT we'd have, but we knew that alcohol changed things.

"I agree I'd love to tease you," I hummed. We got on the yacht, and we're offered drinks immediately. We both downed everything we were given.

We sat and talked and I knew the game was a foot. I was happily tipsy, and horny as hell. His hand crept into my skirt, but I was sober enough to remember he wanted to be teased. I pushed him away.

"Some people are sooooo selfish," he moaned out of the blue and I relished knowing exactly what he meant.

"Definitely!" Said one of his drunk friends.

"Some people are so touchy," I said.

"Hate people like that!" Cried another friend. I could see the strain in Timothée's pants. I took a finger and slowly circled the head of his cock. He lurched forward.

"Please, let's give it up, I wanna do body shots off you and then fuck you hard," he begged.

"Sober Timmy wanted teased," I mused back.

"I hate that guy," he snapped.

"What's got you so upset," I goaded. "Having a hard time with something," I squeezed his length on hard.

"Gah, f-fuck," he whimpered.

"Patience," I said, and took another shot, my hand leaving his crotch. We were getting silly now, the party really ramping up. He pulled me to the dance floor. I ground my ass on him and he was cursing a whole paragraph in French. I didn't understand it but I got the gist when I heard spermé several times.

"I'm hungry," I said and pulled him back to the table. As we ate, his hand moved up my thigh again. I let him dip his fingers inside me once, to feel how wet I was, then I moved his hand. When he'd felt me, he let out a pornographic moan.

"What's the matter T?" Asked a friend.

"The food is just really good," he lied easily. We were used to fooling around in secret. I snuck my hand into his boxers and began to pump slowly. He couldn't sit still. He was arching in his chair, legs bending and folding like a spider, sweat coating his forehead. His friends either gave him odd looks, or were too drunk to notice.

"Shit, dropped my fork," I said. I dove under the table and took his cock in my mouth.

"Holy Fuck!" He gasped. I don't know how he covered it up. I stopped sucking, and got up with a fork I pretended I needed.

"You've got a lot of precum in your boxers, you may want to handle that," I muttered to him.

"Care to help?" He asked.

"I think you've been teased well enough," I nodded. He looked triumphant and excused us immediately. Inside the ship we could barely get to his cabin because he kept pushing me up against walls to makeout with me and feel me up.

"We've gotta make it to the room to do anything," I told him.

"We have to run, if I look at you too long it'll just be this again," he moaned. I pushed him off me, and took his hand. We ran giggling through the halls. Finally, finally, the wall I was pressed up against was his cabin's wall.

"I'm serious about the body shot," he said into my lips.

"Then let me strip," I said. I felt a little dizzy, but excited and giggly. He too was laughing as I kissed his face and chest. He was naked too as he dragged me to the bed. I laid down and he took some of the complimentary alcohol we'd been provided. He poured it in my belly button, and bent down to suck it up. He licked my stomach lovingly after it was all gone.

I sat up immediately and took his cock down my throat. I pumped the part I couldn't handle.

"Baby, fuck, feels so good!" He moaned. I gagged on his massive length. He was so sexy.

"Okay, I'm gonna cum, and I want to do that inside you," he pushed me off. I gave him a final squeeze and relented.

We were kissing wildly again. It took him a try or two to fully sheathe himself inside me, but that was fine.

"You really feel like heaven!" He swore as he thrusted wildly.

"Timmy, Timmy, Timmy," I said like a prayer as my breasts bounced with his pumps.

"I'm going to buy a yacht just so I can fuck you in every cabin you marvelous girl," he groaned.

"Oh, I've never been this addicted to sex with someone," I moaned, my head dropping to his shoulder. He grabbed my hips and was now yanking them forward to meet his movements.

"You're my world, and I'm really close," he admitted.

"Oh flood me, cum the amount of the ocean we're floating on, I adore you!"

We came apart together with many whined and whimpers and French swear words. We finally sunk down onto the bed, both of us sleepy and content.

"Can I stay inside?" He yawned.

"Please do," I said and snuggled closer to him.