Golden Hour

Info - tired couple, taking naked photos of one another, hand job, vocal Timmy, a little oral (male receiving), spelling name on cock, spit kink, passing out from orgasm

The vacation was heavenly and very much needed. We'd been out in the sun all day swimming and going on boat rides. We'd taken a sweet shower together to clean off the sand. We had ordered room service and we'd eaten naked, too tired to put on clothing. Now we were just laying naked in one another's arms in on the bed.

"Tim?"

"Yeah lover?"

"Do you know what golden hour is?" I asked as I looked out the window.

"You want a photo shoot don't you?" He chuckled. I was the queen of taking candids of him all the time, or catching him off guard and getting a silly expression, I treasured them all.

"Please you look so pretty right now," I begged.

"Only if I get pictures of you beautiful," he hummed.

I grabbed my phone. He sat up on his elbow and smiled at me. His green eyes were luminous in the warm glow.

"Fuck you're gorgeous," I moaned. His smile bloomed, wide and giddy. I snapped another picture.

"Hey, that one was goofy I know it," he whined.

"Oh hush you always look good," I smirked.

"My turn," he said and sat up on his knees. I posed for him.

"Fuck you're hot," he moaned.

"So are you," I said, grabbing him and pushing him down. I straddled him and and took some shots before tossing my phone. I moved back so I could work his cock.

"Oh shit!" He whined. "How do you have any energy?"

"Poor tired baby, let me take care of you," I cooed. I flicked his nipple and he squirmed. I liked when he was like this. For some reason when he was tired he was more vocal and desperate for me. I think he liked being taken care of.

"You're a goddess," he gasped.

"If I am, you're a god, and I plan to worship dutifully," I said, rolling his head in my hand.

"Holy shit, love when you do that, makes me crazy," he said rutting up into my hand. He was plenty hard for riding now, but I needed a taste of my favorite thing. The bead of precum sitting promptly on his pink head was just too tempting to resist.

I moved and his cock was down my throat in an instant and he was whimpering loudly. No words just pants of desperate need and adoration. I popped off and lapped at his slit.

"M-more, please more, need your p-pussy," he begged. I smirked and sunk down on him.

"Ha!" He cried when my ass hit his thighs. I began to bounce, and gyrate my hips.

"Baby, baby," he said desperately, reaching up to my breasts.

"Yes my lover?" I asked.

"Spell my name, please spell my name on my cock," he pleaded as he shakily kneaded my tits.

"Whatever you want," I said anchoring myself on his shoulders and began to do as he asked.

"Oh yes, T, I, oh fuck M, O, ohhhhhh," he whined, eyes squeezed shut in lust.

"How shall I do the accent over the first e?" I crooned.

"You fucking tease," he wailed. Now done with his name I began to give him short quick bounces.

"Oh, oh Mon amour, oh shit, PLEASE!" He was nearly crying with desire. "Where are you getting this energy?"

"All from you and your beautiful body," I said, running my hands slowly up his torso.

"Kiss me, kiss me!" He pleaded. I bent down and he gasped into my mouth as I clutched his jaw. I spat into his mouth and he whined. Now I kissed him with an intense longing. I was so incredibly happy with him. I loved this vacation, and his body, and his everything. I couldn't believe kissing had gotten me near my peak.

That's when Timothée gently petted my clit with one finger. Knowing he was exhausted and focused on his own frenzied need for pleasure, and yet he'd thought of me was what broke the cord.

I wailed his name as I was wracked with bliss. My hips stuttered as I convulsed. I heard him moan in the most erotic way he ever had. I panted through my orgasm. He was painting my insides a creamy white was he screamed into my mouth, his hips jutting upwards. Then it all stopped. He wasn't kissing me, and no noises came from him. I backed up and gasped as I saw his pale face unconscious.

My heart seemed to stop, the world seemed to stop. His eyes were closed, his delicate eyelashes touching his cheekbones. His cock was softening. Was I sitting on my boyfriends cock while he was dead?

"Timmy, oh Timothée?" I begged him, my voice cracking as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Baby!" I shouted, holding his face. I noticed his water bottle on the bed side table. Hoping for the best I poured it over him. He sputtered and coughed and I pressed a hand to my heart in relief.

"Holy Shit!" He said, shaking his head like a dog and droplets sprayed me.

"That was the best orgasm of my fucking like," he said falling back on the pillow in awe.

"I thought I killed you!" I cried. He looked at me and smiled. He lifted a hand to my cheek that I nuzzled into.

"It'd be a hell of a way to go, that was amazing," he sighed.

"Yeah?" I asked, feeling goofy as the adrenaline wore off.

"Yeah baby, you did so well," he said and I beamed.

"All for you."