Prisoner

Warnings - smut, oral (male receiving), unprotected sex

"Back again y/l/n," Timothée chuckled leaning against my cell door.

"Chalamet," I gritted out.

"What was it this time?"

"I've told them time and time again if they come for my sister, they come for me, I don't care what gang she's it, she's off-limits."

"Ah, how many did you take out before they got you?"

"I was working on the third," I said, cracking my knuckles.

"You know, sometimes I don't think you try too hard to stay out of here," he said, examining his nails. I rolled my eyes, taking in his slender form, what a pretty boy. If I needed to I could break him like a stick and get out of here before he knew what happened, but I wouldn't. I secretly liked Chalamet too much to get him in trouble with his superiors.

"Oh yeah? How's that?" I asked.

"I think you get in here because you like to see me so much," he grinned. I stood up, and though he towered over me, he shrunk back a little.

"You could just ask me out," he offered. I smirked.

"Or," I said. "I could do this," I grabbed him and kissed him wildly. I was surprised at how eagerly he returned the kiss. He grabbed handfuls of my ass and moaned into my mouth.

"Been thinking of this for a while Chalamet?" I asked. He just kissed me again. I felt his cock pressing against the confines of his pants. I smiled wickedly and knelt to unzip his pants. His eyes were wide with lust. I pulled out his cock and stared at it.

"You know, I've had quite a few wet dreams in my cell because of this," I said pointing to his dick. He bit his lip at my words.

I kissed his slick head, and I watched his knees go weak for a moment. I pumped him slowly, before circling his head with my tongue.

"You're really good at that," he said shakily. I took him fully in my mouth now, and my core heated when I heard him whimper. My prison guard, the man that was meant to keep me in line, was whimpering from my mouth. I created more salvia, wanting to hear more of his noises. He was panting as I bobbed down his length.

"F-fuck," he moaned. I pointed my tongue dragging it along his slit. I felt his cock twitch.

"Stop, stop, stop," he hissed, pushing me back.

"What?" I asked, and he groaned at the sight of me on my knees, drool running down my chin.

"I wanna be inside you," he said. I cocked my head to the side, considering it.

"Alright, but you're taking the blame if we get caught," I said.

"Fuck, I'd take your sentence just to be inside you," he swore. I knew we couldn't undress all the way, so I pulled down my pants and left my top on.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he moaned as he slipped into my wet warmth.

"You're so tight," he gritted out as he began to thrust his hips forward. The sound of slapping flesh wasn't so out of the ordinary here, but it felt even more dangerous now. Especially because he couldn't shut up. Tiny whines, little grunts, whispered curses.

"I swear your cunt is magic, it's never felt this good," he said as he fucked deep into me. I had to admit it did feel very good. He was so big that he stretched and filled me perfectly.

"Come on Chalamet, keep going," I urged. He was panting, eyes watching my clothed tits bounce with his eager bucking. It was like he was out of control, his thrusts were erratic and wild.

"Uh, uh, uh, I'm gonna, oh I'm gonna-" he was whimpering as he began to pour inside me. I gasped, his pulsing cock made me dissolve into my own earth-shattering orgasm.

"Please get locked up more often," he pleaded.

"Or, we could hook up at your place," I laughed.

"Oh yeah," he blushed.

"You've got sex brain Chalamet," I chuckled.