Can't Get Enough

Warnings - smut, unprotected sex, hand job, hook up, religious imagery entangled with sex, dirty talk, oral (male and female receiving), face sitting/riding, face fucking

It was like we shared a brain. It was as inevitable as the sun rising the next day, or that the brides dress would be white, we were going to fuck. The moment we'd met eyes across the parking lot, he was walking up to me.

"Timothée," he hand was out stretched. Sparks flew as we touched.

"Y/N," I replied.

"How long until the ceremony starts?" He asked innocently.

"Well, I got here early. I'm thinking thirty minutes," I shrugged.

"Care to show me the bathroom," he asked, eyes gleaming.

"Love to," I grinned, taking his hand. Once we were finally in the church's bathroom, I sunk to my knees. It felt especially thrilling, doing this in a church.

I pulled him from his dress pants. My eyes widened at his size.

"Holy shit," I whispered at his girth. "It's always the skinny ones," I thought.

I began to pump him in my hand. I looked up at him through fluttering eyes lashes. He swore, biting his bottom lip.

"You must be pretty proud of yourself," I teased him. "Hot enough to get a girl on her knees within seconds of meeting her."

"You chose your knees," he chuckled. "I would have been happy to do other things."

"It's fine," I shrugged as I swiped his head with my thumb. "I usually bow before gods."

"Your good with your words," he gasped as I picked up my speed.

"My mouth can do better things than talk," I said, as I took him into my wet, warmth. I filled my mouth with saliva to lubricate my throat. His hand dropped to my hair. I made my jaw slack. I wanted him to fuck my mouth. I didn't even know him, but I wanted him to own me.

He began to buck forward into my mouth. I gagged as he hit the back of my throat. My eyes filled with tears, but I didn't care. I was savoring the salty taste of his precum. He thrust in and out at merciless speed, and I was unsure how I was standing it.

"I'm close, you're gonna make me cum. Can you take it?" He asked. He didn't understand how badly I wanted him spilling down my throat. I nodded as best I could. With one more thrust, he was cumming down my throat with a guttural moan. I swallowed everything he gave me.

"That was amazing," he praised, helping me off the floor. I grabbed the lapels of his jacket and kissed him full on the mouth. I swiped my tongue across his lips.

"See ya in there," I said sweetly. That should have been the end of it. We should have been satiated, but I still felt his eyes on me. I couldn't help but stare at him either. I had my eyes locked on him as the bride spoke her vows.

All I could think about was his cock. It had been so big. I wanted it in me. I wanted to sink down on him and ride. I wanted to feel him fill me.

When we were headed to the reception, he grabbed my arm. He was leading me to an empty room.

"Couldn't stop thinking about you," he said, after a nearly bruising kiss. "Thought I'd return the favor."

"I couldn't stop thinking of you either," I said, playing with one of his curls. "That's why my panties are soaked."

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "You're so sexy, just fuuuck."

I beamed at him. He looked like he wanted to eat me alive. I was inclined to let him.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you sitting on my face," he admitted, eagerness written all over his expression. I had wanted to ride him, but I wasn't turning this down.

"Where?" I asked. He pointed devilishly to a bench.

"On a church pew? You naughty boy," I said rubbing my thumb over his bottom lip. He looked whipped.

"You better be good," I chuckled. "I don't want to miss the maid of honor speech."

He laid down on the spacious pew, his mouth waiting for me. I pulled up my dress, and took off my underwear. I situated myself over his waiting mouth. Instantly, he was devouring me. His grip was so hard on my hips that I knew bruises would be left.

His tongue was darting and diving, exploring me. I was cursing, feeling up my own breasts in pleasure. He knew his shit, alternating from long, languid, laps, to quick darting pressure. Just as I thought I got used to one movement, he changed it up, keeping me on my toes.

"Shit, you're so good at that," I said shakily. I felt his drool making me even more wet. The sound of his mouth on me was so erotic I had to moan.

"I'm close, keep doing that. Oh fuck your tongue is everything!"

In a few more seconds, my orgasm was barreling me over. My juices coated his face. I rode out my orgasm on his tongue, before removing myself.

"You are very talented," I panted, knees shaky.

"All in a days work," he said with a sly grin.

"As much as I don't want to wash this off," he said, examining his shiny face in a mirror. "I do think it's rather inappropriate for a wedding."

"Maybe," I giggled.

We left the room. But we both wanted more. We spent an hour, looking at one another longingly, glaring at whoever asked the other to dance. It would only be a matter of time.

As I walked to the bathroom lazily, a hand pulled me in a closet. Timothée was grinning down at me.

"Hello there," he said, and began to kiss my neck.

"I think I may be addicted to you," I moaned.

"I was thinking the same thing," he mumbled into my throat.

"I want to ride you. I want you so deep inside me that it hurts," I begged.

"Fuck, yes, ride me," he said, and we slid down to the floor together, tearing at one another clothing. Soon we were naked and I was sinking down on his cock.

"You have the best cock I've ever seen," I moaned as I began to bounce.

"Yes, yes, oh, take me, just like that," he babbled, watching in awe where he disappeared inside me. He reached out to fondle my breasts.

"I fucking love your tits, I wanna cum all over them," he said.

"No, in me," I begged. I lifted up off him, only to slam down.

"Holy shit," he hissed.

"Am I doing good?" I asked.

"So good, keep going. Fuck you're tight."

I placed my hands on his shoulders. His hands went to my ass to help me move. I gyrated my hips, wanting to feel his length massage every inch of my insides. I could feel I was close to coming undone. I could feel him twitching and pulsing, his impossible length pleasuring me immensely.

"I'm gonna come," I whimpered.

"Yes, yes, anoint my cock," he begged. The words made the cord inside me snap. My walls clenched him as they spasmed. Soon he was emptying himself into me.

I was panting, as I came down, with him still inside me. He was licking his lips, and pushing sweaty hair out of his face.

"Could I maybe have your number?" He asked sheepishly. I laughed.

"Well seeing as I just let you cum in me, I'd say yes."

"How about a date?" He asked.

"Wow, you fuck around with a guy three times and he thinks your dating material," I joked. "I'd love to."

After straightening up, we rejoined the party. The bride ran up to us, a huge smile on her face.

"Timothée, y/n! I'm so glad you met. I've been wanting to set you guys up for ages!"

Timothée and I shared a look, and grinned.