Over Worked

Warnings - saying the wrong name during sex, some smut, arguing, Timmy crying, stressed Timothée

Timothée was snapping into me at an ungodly speed. It'd been so long since we'd had sex and he was desperate. He was so over worked I hadn't wanted to push him, but when he'd slid into bed already hard, and began kissing my neck, I couldn't resist him.

"Fuck you feel so good," he moaned.

"Yeah, baby, you too, oh, just like that, keep going," I praised.

"Oh, Margaret," Timothée groaned. I stopped all movement as my heart sank.

"Pull out!" I snarled. Timothée looked shaken. He did as I asked.

"Baby, I -" he tried. I didn't want to hear it. I threw on a robe, not caring that I was still naked underneath. I began to search for my car keys. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I sure as hell wasn't staying here.

"Can you let me explain," Timothée was still naked, desperately trying to get me to stop. I felt sick as I looked at the purple marks on his chest. The hickeys is so lovingly sucked onto him looked horrible now.

"You said someone else's name in bed," I spat. "No explanation needed. I can't believe I was here feeling sympathy for your hard work schedule, when you've probably been cheating this entire time!"

"I wasn't cheating!" He said. "I could never. You're all I've ever wanted!"

"Apparently, I got beat out by Margret," I snarled, but he'd finally made it past me and was blocking the door. His long arms were out stretched and I had no chance.

"Baby, can you listen to me for one minute, after all we've been through, can you please just listen?" He asked. My frozen heart melted a bit at his effort. I nodded curtly.

"Mon Amor, Margret is my 84 year old booking agent, who always smells like hand sanitizer and cigarettes. I am not in the least bit attracted to her. I've been working so hard that my head is all over the place. I was thinking of about twelve things while I was fucking you, and it slipped out because I remembered I had a meeting with her tomorrow. You are the light of my life. I would never ever cheat on you. I'm sorry I've been so over worked, I feel awful about it. If you want, I'll fire Margret and get someone else, you can go through my phone if you like, I don't care, whatever you need to feel safe with me."

At the end of his speech he looked emotional, a tear slipped from his eye, down his cheek. I stared at him a moment, and then I was laughing. My head was thrown back as I lost it at the idea of me being jealous of his booking agent. I'd met her once or twice and she was....interesting.

"Oh baby, come here," I wrapped Timothée in my arms. "I'm sorry I freaked out, I should have trusted you. My poor over worked angel."

I rubbed his back as I kissed all over his chest he began to finally relax into me.

"I'm sorry again. I'm going to take some time off so I can be with you. My schedule has been way too full," he said, legs nearly turning to jelly from the attention of my lips.

"It's okay my love. I can't wait to spend time with you," I told him, squeezing him tight. "You're such a sweetheart."

"I love you my girl, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, and that includes my acting career," he said, nuzzling into me.

"Mmmmm, I love you too," I hummed. "But can we go back to what we were doing before, neither of us came."

"Absolutely!" He said excitedly.