Cock Worship

Info - cock worship, sub reader, daddy kink, baby talk, getting emotional, soft dom Timmy, oral (male receiving), cumming on face, very obedient reader, gagging and choking, calling cock a sucky toy, sucking on belt, face fucking"Welcome home baby," I said as he dropped his bag in shock. Our room was candle lit and gorgeous, with roses scattered everywhere."Angel what's all this? Is this the surprise?" He asked."Part of it," I said and I took off my robe and revealed my outfit. I wore my submissive jewelry and lingerie I knew he'd love because it looked like bondage."Hmmmmm, what a sight for sore eyes," he hummed."I want to worship your cock Timothée," I said meekly."What a sweet little submissive," he chuckled."All for you, I said lowering to my knees. "I missed you.""I missed you too Princess," he said and removed his shirt. He was otherworldly in his beauty."My sexy girl," he purred and stalked to me. He jutted his hips out and worked on his belt."Suck on Daddy's belt while I take off my pants," he ordered and I did as he said immediately. I hummed and sucked while he unzipped his pants and took down his boxers as well."Daddy, I missed my sucky toy," I whined."I know Mon amour, but it's back," he promised. I nodded to comfort myself, I'd been without him for too long.Finally, he was naked before me. I gently placed his belt on the floor, knowing throwing would be bratty and I was never bratty."Here's your big sucky toy baby," he said, waving his dripping length."May I suck daddy?" I always asked."Yes love," he allowed. I ran my nails gently over his swollen balls, wetness pooling in my heat. He kept his eyes trained on me. I kissed his slit, but then did it twice more, not getting enough."Greedy," he smirked. I let my tongue flick over his slit for a few moment before taking his head in my mouth."Mmmmmm, so good princess, you know what daddy loves," he praised me and I thrilled. He gathered up my hair for me. I should have remembered to put it up. I swirled his head in my mouth, enjoying the salty precum."Such a good sub, I didn't even have to break her, and she's never bratty, just daddy's good girl," he sighed as I took him further down my throat. I slathered saliva on his cock. I squeezed his balls as I bobbed my head."You feel so good," he said, as drool slipped down my chin. I forced myself to take him as far down my throat as possible. I wish I could've done the whole thing but he was just too massive."Princess, you're doing amazing, don't fret," he said when he saw me tear up because I could fit the whole thing. I popped off him for a moment, looking down in shame."It's too big, I can never fit it the whole way to your balls," I sniffed."Hey, hey," he crouched down. "It's okay beautiful, you still do amazing. No one I've ever been with has been able to take the whole thing.""Promise?" I asked."I promise angel, what would make daddy's girl feel better huh?""Cum on your baby girls face for the first load, and the second down my throat," I mumbled."Done," he smiled. "I'll let you know when I'm close."I took him back in my mouth, using his balls like a squish toy. I sucked harder now. I liked to vary my speed to keep him on his toes."Wonderful, just so good baby girl," he groaned. I choked on his length. He smirked, he loved that. I alternated speed and roughness."I'm close baby," he said and took his cock out of my mouth. I worked him with my hands and soon he was groaning and spurting ropes all over my face."Daddy," I said weakly as it covered me."That's right baby, you love daddy's cum don't you?" He asked."Yes, it's so yummy," I said and licked some off my lip."Open up, I need to face fuck my Princess," he chuckled and I made my jaw slack. He shoved it in and grabbed my jaw harshly. I loved being used this way. He began to rut into my mouth hard. He was whimpering, that's how I knew he felt good. I used both hands to massage his swollen balls."So good, so fucking f'me, can't get enough of you, damn. Taking me so well, gagging and drooling, hell yeah," he moaned as I choked, but I wouldn't dare stop him."You want daddy's hot sticky cum down your throat Princess, wanna fill that tummy up with your favorite treat?"Mmmmhmmm," I moaned over a mouthful of cock."I'm cumming," he moaned and it spewed down my throat. I gulped and gulped. Finally he finished cumming and loosened his grip on my jaw."Now daddy can take care of you," he panted. "Any requests?""Make me scream," I begged."Will do Mon amour," he chuckled.