Shaving and Blowjobs

Info - broken arm, mentioning sex in a tree, needy Timmy, shaving boyfriends balls, blow job, begging for sex

"Baby, I have a weird request," Timothée came up to me, and kissed my neck.

"Name it," I said spinning and placing my hands on his chest. My dumb ass had suggested the wild idea of sex in a tree. He'd been so into it while it was happening that he'd fallen out. He had a broken arm and I felt so guilty. I was eager to do absolutely anything he wanted.

"My balls are itchy because of the hair growing. I broke my shaving arm and I can't get to it," he said with pink cheeks.

"Oh, my poor baby," I said and ran to get his electric razor. I put a towel down so he could lay down on the bed. I began to buzz off the easy bits. Next I'd have to hold his cock. He got hard instantly.

"Do you have a shaving fetish?" I asked with a chuckle.

"N-no," he said, squirming as I gripped him firmly, to get the underside of his cock.

"I just haven't got off in so long," he whimpered. "And you won't do anything sexual with me because of your stupid guilt," he huffed.

"Your arm is broken love," I said.

"I don't care," he said as his cock pulsed and he moaned.

"Please, please Mon amour. I'm so backed up. I feel so heavy and tight and fuck please," he begged.

"You really want this?" I asked to make sure.

"I'd break my other arm in trade for a blow job right now," he said earnestly.

"Alright fine needy boy," I chuckled. I began to stroke him and his body relaxed in a way I knew only I could provide for him. I rubbed his slit and he bucked his hips upward.

"So desperate," I cooed.

"Yesssss," he whined. I licked his precum covered slit slowly.

"Oh fuck," he threw his arm over his eyes, his breathing erratic. Then I took him fully into my mouth.

"Shit, Mon amour, that mouth heaven, so perfect on my cock," he huffed. I endeavored to give him the best blow job he'd ever received. I sucked hard, hollowing my cheeks and humming. I bobbed as fast as I could.

"Take my cum, fuck I'm going to explode, you feel so good!" He cried as he rutted upward, cock slipping down my throat. He came, boy, did he ever. He was insanely right about being backed up. I couldn't catch a breath as rope after rope spewed into my mouth. He just kept twitching and cumming, and apologizing for how much he had. Finally, when I was just about to pull off because I couldn't take it, he finished. I popped off him and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Thank you, fuck, thank you so much," he sighed.

"My pleasure," I smiled. "Please come visit the barber slash blow job shop again soon."

He laughed at my dumb joke.