The Baby is the Milkman's

Info - 50s era, milk man Timmy, married reader, cheating, unhappy reader, mommy kink, breeding kink, potential lactation kink, potential voyeurism kink, sub Timmy, mentions of masturbation, calling Timmy a slut, ripping clothes, mentioning wet dreams, explaining fantasies, unprotected sex

I was singing a song, swishing my hips. I walked toward the door to meet the milk man. He was incredibly sexy. I was stuck in a loveless marriage, a dull marriage, a marriage I hated. I was so bored.

"Morning Mrs. Monroe," he said pleasantly.

"Timothée," I smiled.

"You're always alone when I drop off your milk," he said. "I worry about you."

"You should," I sighed.

"What's the matter?" He asked me, stepping closer. "I'm stuck in a marriage I hate, that my parents agreed to, and he doesn't even have a big dick!"

"Do you know when I touch myself, I don't think of my husband, I think of you," I said, pressing my hand against his chest.

"Mrs. Monroe!" He nearly squeaked.

"It's true, I think of you all the time," I said, and pulled him down into a kiss. I kissed him thoroughly. He was responding happily.

"What do you think when you imagine me?" He asked worriedly.

"Well, you're a sub, unlike my husband," I said, hand creeping up his uniform shirt.

"Checks out so far," he said, hot breath on my face.

"You call me mommy, and suck my tits, wishing I could give you the milk you bring to me," I whispered, as I unbuttoned his shirt. He was breathing heavily, and his cock was so hard in his pants.

"Tell me more," he begged.

"You are desperate to breed me, you want to get me pregnant when my husband couldn't," I said, hooking my fingers in his pants, his chest now showing because I'd undone everything.

"Wow, we want all the same things Mrs. Monroe," he said.

"Call me y/n or mommy," I told him and pulled him into my house. I kissed him wildly. He was feeling me up, his hands down my panties. He felt my clit and I whimpered.

"Please take off your nightgown, you don't know how many wet dreams these have caused me," he whined.

I did as he wanted. I wasn't wearing a bra, and he grabbed my panties so hard they ripped.

"You needy boy," I purred.

"This is a dream come true," he huffed.

"Strip!" I ordered. He did as I said, yet he stumbled and move clumsily because of how insanely he wanted me.

"On my tit right now," I told him. He was suckling at my nipple. I wished I could give him my milk, but my dumb ass husband hadn't gotten me pregnant when I wanted it.

"So good, tender and soft," he moaned.

"Timmy, get me pregnant, get me pregnant so you can nurse," I instructed and sunk onto his cock.

"Oh mommy, you're going to let me breed you? Breed the finest cunt in town?" He asked.

"Of course, the prettiest boy in town deserves to breed any cunt he wants," I told him. I petted his hair and gave him sloppy kisses while he played with my nipples.

"You know what I've dreamed," he whispered.

"What baby, tell mommy your dreams."

"We're all about to go to church, but you pin me in a hallway. You drag me by my tie to the bathroom, and I cum in you maybe like three times, but I'm SO vocal for mommy. The whole congregation hears me calling you mommy and hears me moan. When we come out, everyone is so disturbed and scandalized they don't say anything, but while you're singing the hymns, cum is trickling down your thighs."

"Oh fuck!" I cried and came. My pussy clenched him and he was watching me with wide eyes.

"I made mommy come first?" He asked me when I came down.

"Yeah baby," I said.

"Oh!" He screamed and was pumping his cock up into me.

"Wanna breed you, want my cum so deep in you. Let you grow and grow, get all round, and your husband will think it's his, but it'll be me. Let me give you my slutty milk, to fill you up. I'll be a slut for you always, your husband's cum will be washed out by mine."

"Timmy, I haven't let him cum in me for months, I was waiting for you baby boy. Mommy waited for the best cock, for a sweet slut like you," I whispered in his ear.

"Holy!" He couldn't finish as he rutted upward and came. His cum filled me to bursting. There was so much. My husband was never like this.

"You amaze me," I cooed to him.

"Can I have your tit for a little bit. Just wanna suck if I can," he begged.

"Of course, and if you need to cum, please do."

"Thank you mommy."